• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By dks
      Here are two little guys for the new year: Bones vege-(or vegy-)pygmies, sculpted by Kevin Williams. 
      In the game lore, they are plant creatures arising from infestations of russet mold, so I wanted to incorporate rusty orange- and red-browns with the green.  
      (And if you're still in the holiday spirit, you can sing a rousing round of "Rusty the Moldman".)
      I spent about 2-3 hours on each. 
      It was fun to play with a few oranges, reds, and purples, along with the greens. 
      I thought about adding foliage or other material on the bases, but decided to call these two done for now.
      Enjoy!
      - Derek

• By Metalchaos
      As you continue exploring the cathacomb, you catch sight of a ghastly humanoid creature walk in your direction. The stench of death and rot lingered around its undead forms. You recognize with horror, a minion of the dark necromancer queen Kiaransalee. This is a 77159, Ghast sculpted by James Van Schaik.

• By Iridil
      I've bought several Christmas minis over the years, but this is the first one I painted! He's such a cute fellow and I had fun with him, even if it was Dec 28th before he was done... 

• By Iridil
      Well, finally painted him - and I'm pretty satisfied. I heavily borrowed/copied from this post: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/84520-77594-solar-angel/#comment-1788530, 

It went better than I expected.

• By SparrowMarie
      It's January! That means a new year and new challenges for the challenge league.

So January's minis are as follows:

Themes - Fresh Start, Good Luck: Enrieth, Female Harefolk Rogue (30012) Limited Palette - blue, green, yellow: Dire Grouper (BV Dk.Dp. | 601) Plasma Blue, Peacock Green, Callistria Yellow Player Character: Garrick the Bold (77008) Monster: Owlbear (BV Dun.Dw. | 301) Duo's: Elanter the Lost Prince (30006) Trio's: Damras Deveril, Wizard (30007) New Release: Gingerbread Knight (30033) Freebie: Pyram the Pincher, d4 (77646)  
      Now for Quarterly minis:

Large Freebie: Fungal Queen (44050) Seasonal Themed: Valentines Mousling (03557) Large Model: Cloud Giantess (BV GO | 515) Moderator's Choice: (NOT YET ANNOUNCED???) Terrain/Bust: Dragon Bust (BV AO) Large Group 4+: PeopleSea Dragon (BV Dk.Dp. | 634) Diorama: Axolotl Adventures Pop-Up Challenge: Lucky Color: TBD Pop-Up Challenge: Hero & Monster: TBD Pop-Up Challenge: Nemesis: TBD  
      Lots to do and decide on still. I am starting to prime them as necessary. The only category I don't have listed is the Heavy Mod/ Conversion because I never get that one done anyway.
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 1 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)