OneBoot

ReaperCon 2017 pictures

On 10/19/2017 at 11:45 PM, Thes Hunter said:

Oh one more thing. @klarg1 says I'm banned from Sophie says. If I do anything, it's survival speed paint. 

I got conscripted into survival speed paint. @OneBoot, @Sirithiliel, @Dilvish the Deliverer, @Chaoswolf, @odinsgrandson, @Keianna, @Leopardpixie, (and I know I'm missing some) were all in there as well.

@pcktlnt was one of the hecklers. 

@Pegazus was the judge. 

I did not win. I don't think the guy who won is on the forums. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.) 

Im sure there will be photos. 

But I threw my survival speed paint into the BoGW. Can't remember if @Sirithiliel or @OneBoot said it was disgusting. But it was. :lol: it will be there for whomever wants to claim it. THE is painted on the bottom cause I ran out of room for the 'S'. 

14 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

... Bingo! I has it! Hey, @Pegazus ! Bring a ribbon tomorrow, I will show you!

Got it on my way out the door while trying to track down Mr. Thorne. ^^;

Who was the last one you bagged?

---

Just before Survival speed paint, I had almost convinced @hungerfan that I was @Glitterwolf. And then a loud "Thes!" Rang it across the hall and my head instantly snapped around and I shouted "What?!" Giving away my ruse.

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 16

1 minute ago, Thes Hunter said:

Nakos? I think? It all happened very fast. I mistook... was it Terminalmancer? for somebody else (Knarthex pointed me at somebody in a green shirt, and I wasn't close enough to get more info than 'green shirt, on phone', or unencumbered enough to run them down at the time), and I now can't recall exactly who I mistook him for, but I got him, Colonel Kane and Nakos in more or less the same jumble of being tossed out of the space. ^^;

*eyes card* ... holy pants. I have double bingo; Terminalmancer made up the last square of the vertical line. o.O

Note that I'm still hunting! But! Bingo. ^^;

• Like 17

I would like to know if this is everything minus the vip paints, dragon bust, draw string bag and two resin minis that is suppose to be with the vip bag. Looking at another picture looks like I may not have gotten the front line games sample. 

Someone was kind enough to give me a bag, and Bryan told me I would still be able to get the bust and paints but no resin minis. :down: I pulled everything out when I finally came back to the hotel.

I didn’t get to come in until today and didn’t get the vip bag I had ordered, so was trying to get a comparison. 

54CA775F-0158-4BD3-B477-92845406993D.jpeg

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Jeepnewbie said:

I would like to know if this is everything minus the vip paints, dragon bust, draw string bag and two resin minis that is suppose to be with the vip bag. Looking at another picture looks like I may not have gotten the front line games sample. 

Someone was kind enough to give me a bag, and Bryan told me I would still be able to get the bust and paints but no resin minis. :down: I pulled everything out when I finally came back to the hotel.

I didn’t get to come in until today and didn’t get the vip bag I had ordered, so was trying to get a comparison. 

VIP contained hot foot moustopheles and two resins.

20171019_072652.thumb.jpg.cf21a3a004ca83d49f8742461a47795d.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

I got conscripted into survival speed paint. @OneBoot, @Sirithiliel, @Dilvish the Deliverer, @Chaoswolf, @odinsgrandson, @Keianna, @Leopardpixie, (and I know I'm missing some) were all in there as well.

@pcktlnt was one of the hecklers. 

@Pegazus was the judge. 

I did not win. I don't think the guy who won is on the forums. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.) 

Im sure there will be photos. 

But I threw my survival speed paint into the BoGW. Can't remember if @Sirithiliel or @OneBoot said it was disgusting. But it was. :lol: it will be there for whomever wants to claim it. THE is painted on the bottom cause I ran out of room for the 'S'. 

---

Just before Survival speed paint, I had almost convinced @hungerfan that I was @Glitterwolf. And then a loud "Thes!" Rang it across the hall and my head instantly snapped around and I shouted "What?!" Giving away my ruse.

*** Hello Officer? ***

*** Yeah I would like to report a case of stolen identity***

*** I'm Glitterwolf, wut? Yeah a wolf covered in glitter..you see someone...hello? hello?***

**Hrmph! Why did he hang up?***

• Like 12

Just now, Glitterwolf said:

*** Hello Officer? ***

*** Yeah I would like to report a case of stolen identity***

*** I'm Glitterwolf, wut? Yeah a wolf covered in glitter..you see someone...hello? hello?***

**Hrmph! Why did he hang up?***

Strange, I thought you would have taken direct action and sent W.O.O.F. agents instead.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Jeepnewbie said:

@Jeepnewbie Come find me, I have a resin werewolf for you. I will be the lady dressed up as Sophie (long black dress and wings). If you can't find me, I'm in class. I will at least be at the dinner if we don't find each other before then. 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 14

2 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Strange, I thought you would have taken direct action and sent W.O.O.F. agents instead.

They're on missions..

Agent Garou is harrassing Knarthex

Agent Midas Is at your place.

Agent Lupus is at Grafax's

Others are preparing for more missions.

Ooohhh...I love that Dragon Bust.

The little Cat Dragon is also awesome.

I need a teleporter so I can attend ..

• Like 12

6 hours ago, Jeepnewbie said:

I don't see a hot foot mini. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Aryanun said:

Isn't the @Morihalda bust awesome? :wub: You need her and Patrick Keith to autograph the box!

Glorious!

That is one happy goblin. ^_^

My funny faces just look like normal faces.   This hooman disguiz is busted!

• Like 15

1 minute ago, Thes Hunter said:

I don't see a hot foot mini. 

Yeah, part of the VIP bag. Wonder if the mousling was traded for the standard bag mousling.

• Like 4

Ok thanks I’ll ask when they open up today about the hot foot mini. Everything else has been cool. Not getting what I had ordered crapped on my adventure. Glad I am already in TX and didn’t have to drive from home GA. 

@OneBootThanks for the offer, I’d feel bad if I took your wolf. 

• Like 6