ReaperCon 2017 pictures

42 minutes ago, Thes Hunter said:

Its as Siri (or oneboot) said. It's disgusting.

D: I didn't say that! At least, I don't think I did. But if I did, I didn't mean it that way at all and was probably making a poor attempt at humor and in my super tired state forgot to make it purple for sarcasm. 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 10
  • Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cat dragon by Juli Guthrie

Made it home with daughter and Siri's dragon.   Left auction a bit early once it was obvious the 1800 reaperbucks we had were not getting anything and she got a bit bored. We tried to get ti

Queen tiamacrab overseeing her minions.

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, hungerfan said:

No arguments on this one from me. Waiting a year to see them again and hang out at the same table is too long. Always a pleasure to spend my days at Reapercon with them and @Harrek.

I guess the rest of us don't count...::P:

• Like 8
5 hours ago, OneBoot said:

D: I didn't say that! At least, I don't think I did. But if I did, I didn't mean it that way at all and was probably making a poor attempt at humor and in my super tired state forgot to make it purple for sarcasm. 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

It was said in a way to make it clear that someone was disgusted that I was able to do that well with what we had. ;) 

I don't think anyone would think either you or Siri would actually be mean. Neither of you have a mean bone in your bodies. 

• Like 8