Sign in to follow this  
Gadgetman!

Atomico; The Goblin King

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/621743078/the-goblin-king-miniatures-set

Text Link because picture is a bit too non-PG.

This is a miniature set featuring the Goblin King being carried around by his burly orc goons, as he flaunts his girls and his gold. The set fits well into any 28mm heroic to 32mm fantasy miniature setting. This set can be easily be the center piece to any goblin army.

94359aa5f0113d719cb365e77869f79f_origina

• Like 4

He claims to using highest quality lead-free pewter, and have posted a link to his supplier. 

(The post is a bit longer, but that is the important bit)

• Like 2

This is very close to funding - i hope it does, cause this is too fun.

I have backed a bunch of Atomico's Kickstarters - he always delivers, usually within weeks of the end of the KS.  He is a super nice guy, who is doing these very small KS's jsut to get his art out to the world.  Check it out and help support his dream.  This may be the smallest Kickstarter you ever back!

• Like 2

I've backed smaller...

I wonder if Buglips has seen this one, yet?

(He was probably modelling for it... )

Edited by Gadgetman!
  • Like 1

Sir Cyr and I joined in on this little KS. Looks like a fun project. He gets to paint it up. Goblins are good for learning :)

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kodiakbear
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dwarvenforge/caverns-deep-by-dwarven-forge-handcrafted-game-ter/description

If anybody here loves cavern terrain and missed DF's first cavern KS KS2, this spring/summer around June DF will have KS6. The theme of KS6 will be Return to the Caverns and should be great fun for those who took part in KS2 or those who are new to DF.

DF had this to say and showed the below teaser pics

We're doing for Caverns what Dungeon of Doom did for Dungeons. A whole new batch of fun pieces to enhance your existing collection, but also completely stand-alone.

Some of the key features:
      New Core Shapes (diagonal wall, convex curves, 1" pieces, etc)
      Passages
      Elevation (with stuff that's impossible on graph paper...)
      Negative Space pieces (and new Terrain Trays)
      Flashy Pieces (Magnets & LEDs)
      Large pieces (4x4 and larger)

• By Hack Mini Painter
      They're not pretty but they get the point across. It was my first attempt at really pushing myself for speed. I cranked these out in about 4 paint sessions over 2 weeks with a goal of "not terrible table top". My DnD friends are in for a little surprise (many little green surprises).... 

More shameful and detailed photos can be found on my blog.

Cheers,
      HMP

• By Mutilatedlips
      Not exactly a speed paint, but still completed within only a couple of evenings. I like the way he turned out without all that much effort. I guess I got kinda lucky on this one. 

• By cdorf
      I have posted this elsewhere on the web, but thought that I would share here as it might help with motivating others.  To start with a bit of background:

2019 saw a lot of changes in my life.  After living away from my home for nearly a year for work, I was promoted and able to move back home.  It took a while to unpack, and as we neared the finish line, my wife and I learned that we would become a family of 3 in March of 2020.  Once again, the house was thrown into chaos as the house was rearranged.  My new job kept me busy with travel, and I spent a lot of time on the road.  This fall, I was finally able to undergo a much needed but often delayed surgery.  During the recovery, we had new windows installed.  This forced me to pack up my painting desk as it was located under a window. And It almost stayed packed up for good.   Since I started painting, I have never had a year as unproductive as 2019.  How many models did I complete? 6.  Everything going on in my life made it difficult to find the time or energy.  Painting is what I do to relax, and I have found it beneficial to my mental health.  I feel so much better after spending time painting.  The fact that I could not find the time to paint and had to pack up my set up for a 2nd time that year was frustrating, and I found myself rage quitting the hobby.  I packed everything up and had no intention of painting for the foreseeable future.    So what changed?  While visiting over Christmas Break, my nephew asked if he could come over and paint with me.  He is 13 years old, and for the most part, other family members have forced their interests on him.  When he was 8, he took an interest in painting after seeing my work on several models.  I have given him models from time to time and have tried to encourage his enthusiasm, but as he has gotten older, he no longer paints.  But this year he wanted to, and we had a great time.  And I decided that I need to get back into the habit of painting.   My Nephew's work:   So I have re-stablished my painting table.  I found all of the projects that I started over the past year, but did not finish and packed away.  The goal of this project is to re-establish my painting habits and complete the plethora of unfinished figures.    
      I started last night by picking out two of the miniatures that I thought would be good starting pieces.  Reaper Miniatures Hill Troll (02421) and Brother Hammond (44007).  I started the Hill Troll while painting with my Nephew, and I like how it is turning out so far.  The metal is close to done, and everything else is a rough base coat.  I have just put a basecoat on Brother Hammond as I did not have time to do much more than that.  It is not much, but it is a start, and that is all that matters.

• By Knight of the Dinner Table
      This looks like a very interesting board game with lots of new, fresh ideas and cool artwork (and nice minis - there is even a pledge level for just the minis: around 15 of them for $20 plus shipping):

About this project

It's a harsh but lucrative business being a mercenary out on the edge of civilization. You must explore the harsh wilderness and engage in deep tactical combat, where the decisions you make have an impact not only on your own character, but also the world around you.

Gloomhaven is cooperative game of card-driven combat set in a persistent fantasy campaign which will change and grow as you play the game.
      There is always more to unlock and explore in the world of Gloomhaven.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1350948450/gloomhaven/description
  • Who's Online   25 Members, 2 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)