• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ttuckerman
      Felicitations on your personal solstice!
    • By SamuraiJack
      If you are still waiting on your exchange mini, look at your own risk..sadly my photo skills are lacking in catching all the contrast he has.. 

• By HolkDiggity
      This one was for a facebook competition about color. The rules were, basically, don't worry about anything else but color. Do something different with color. I started with the idea of a dress palette of blue, teal, purple, and magenta. Once I had those colors in place, it was a matter of incorporating them in different areas of the model. I went with cotton candy roses and a galaxy print on the wings. The galaxy was a matter of stippling the dress colors (plus a bit of white) back and forth until the effect was convincing. Then I masked the body of the model and flicked a stiff brush at the wings to make star patterns. I then went back to the dress colors and stippling to blend them in a bit. This was a blast to paint, because I've never really done anything like this before.

• By knarthex
      So I decided to paint this gur next, but as I have Hair, I wanted him to as well, as he may end up as my PC...(Sculpting here)
      So after the GS dried, Primed with Stynylrez Black prime.
      GW Scorched Brown in his eyes, Reaper Linen white, WC One Coat Blue, then SC 75 Arabic Shade overall.

Thanks for Looking!

G
    • By knarthex
      So I finished up this teeny tiny figure for my ex last night, and thought I would show her off...

Thanks for looking!
      G

WIP here
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)