Sign in to follow this  
Pochi

Mouseling Wizard - 77548

Painted this little guy up last night. I am trying to get 5 more finished before tomorrow. If my players make the wrong choice in the riddle they will be given, they will all be turned into Mouselings!

He is very cute and was a ton of fun to paint. I will post photos of the others as I get them finished.

C&C welcome

59f2b07c15810_MouseWizard010.jpg.72b275af764e0c1b51a57de743675bae.jpg

59f2b097a4d89_MouseWizard011.jpg.28dbcbdb55ea7de71b82ee32cbaa7408.jpg

59f2b0a2956d5_MouseWizard015.jpg.cbc27f9796bc83ea1e3249109830a599.jpg

59f2b0ad14588_MouseWizard016.jpg.e0a68206f1597d5fb458a7ff94c0cac4.jpg

59f2b0b98a25c_MouseWizard019.jpg.1e002afc5d683f75442a688f98a88333.jpg

59f2b0c6b7cdc_MouseWizard026.jpg.1c60e0b1798c5661a68286cd74f25799.jpg

• Like 19

Wonderful work, Pochi. He looks very lively - especially the eyes!

I cannot stop myself from seeing a mouseling Mose standing in front of the red sea, hunted by cat pharao Ratses.

(And I like the idea of turning your players player characters into mouselings when they make the wrong choice at some place.)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

Wonderful work, Pochi. He looks very lively - especially the eyes!

I cannot stop myself from seeing a mouseling Mose standing in front of the red sea, hunted by cat pharao Ratses.

(And I like the idea of turning your players player characters into mouselings when they make the wrong choice at some place.)

Thank you! Haha! I also thought with a stone tablet instead of the book he makes a good Mouses. I love the Pharoah Ratses!

I wanted a fun session for them right before Halloween. What's more fun than turning them into mice?

1 hour ago, VolksFest said:

Hehe neat trick indeed. The painting is awesome as always.. And all in a night's work you say.. Wow!!

Thank you! I am an incredibly slow painter! Luckily, these are small and don't have too many do-dads on them. I just finished the second one...4 more to go. I don't know if I can do it. I did the girl wizard in around 3 hours.

Ok, so the players will come to a secret door. It is a dragon head with 4 clear crystals. They have a wand with 3 colored gems. They have to figure out how to make all of the gems on the dragon the same color. The riddle they have to solve is:

Black is cautious and quick,

Red is forthright and bold,

Blue is the shield that you needn't hold,

The color you choose

determines how you proceed,

Choose wisely

which color you need.

All matching colors will open the door.

Black will turn them into mouselings. This is good because they will be small enough to go under the other traps inside. It is bad because, well, they will be mice.

Red does not alter them at all. They will have to deal with any traps they come across on their own merit.

Blue will give them an ice shield that will allow them to pass unharmed through the wall of fire.

I am amazed at how well 6 of the 8 mouselings matched up to my players' characters so well. Ok, time to add flock to the little girl and then on to the next mouse!

• Like 2

He looks to be more of a prophet than a wizard; it might be the serious expression or the missing pointy hat. That aside, the Fuzzy Little Spell Slinger painted up WONDERFULLY.

Your attention to detail is OUTSTANDING; I love the cat face in his spell book. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Wow!! The cat head is very amusing and mind blowing that you could paint that detail on that small of scale!  

He reminds me of a character from a movie but I can't put my finger on it...

• Like 1