Sign in to follow this  
Pochi

Mouseling Mage - 77548

This is the little mage that goes with the Wizard in the Mouseling Wizards set from Bones 3.

She hasn't been sealed yet so the orb isn't glossy and she herself is a bit shiny in places. Another fun little mouse! I even gave her lavender eye shadow. It was hard to tell what a couple things on her were. I guessed it is a scroll case attached to one side of her belt with a pouch. I have no idea what is supposed to be under her other arm attached to her belt. We'll see if she makes an appearance in tomorrow's game!

C&C welcome!

59f2f480d16f9_MouseMage007.jpg.be944485858898cc6df10bfde49da8c7.jpg

59f2f48d4e52b_MouseMage005.jpg.b0ab49094a84f0d78cee3d5082bbec84.jpg

59f2f49996141_MouseMage010.thumb.jpg.4eead8eb41344b7f0bb6fac8bc14502c.jpg

Edited by Pochi
  • Like 15

She is a LOVELY Little Mouse Mage. I love the colors you chose, AND your brushwork is SPLENDIDVERY NICELY DONE!

Now I realize the Wizard has adopted his serious expression & dramatic pose to impress The Babe.

• Like 1

I just love your work!!  They look stupendous! 

Can I ask what basing materials you used?  I especially like the little purple flowers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NecroMancer said:

I just love your work!!  They look stupendous! 

Can I ask what basing materials you used?  I especially like the little purple flowers.

Thank you!

The flock is just the ground foam stuff I got in the model railroad section of the toy store. I get the fine and medium in a couple colors and mix then in a Parmesan cheese shaker.

The flowers are tufts I get from Leadbear Tufts here in Australia. I have other brands as well but these particular ones are from Leadbear. They come on a sheet and there are multiple colors in the package.

• Like 1

Well I hope I can buy some online without too high of shipping.  I haven't found any flower tufts that I like here in the States.  The railroad ones just look too plastic, maybe they would look ok mixed with other tufts and flock but as they are I don't like how they look.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

Well I hope I can buy some online without too high of shipping.  I haven't found any flower tufts that I like here in the States.  The railroad ones just look too plastic, maybe they would look ok mixed with other tufts and flock but as they are I don't like how they look.

Not sure if he has a website but I know you can find him on Facebook. Some of the railroad flowers ARE plastic! I definitely prefer the tufts. Army Painter has some tufts that aren't bad.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this