Lidless Eye

Lidless Eye WiP: We wish you a Nurgly Orktober

I was told that my early Orctober project did not count, as I had finished it last month.  So, I decided on the last minute addition of some Ork-derived Poxwalkers to go with my current Nurgle Chaos Space Marine project:

59f3207f1c8f1_nurglyorktoberb.jpg.308a6a3eccb670d7c59b28f339a49dc1.jpg59f3207f5c31b_nurglyorktoberc.jpg.cef1cb4d95baafe4a2ff633b7ae38804.jpg

Parts are from the Warhammer Orks and Orc lines, the Nurgle Plaguekings, and the old Mutation sprue.  Mostly.

nurgly orktober a.jpg

• Like 5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rahz
      As my players are going to be floating around the Darklake in the Underdark for the next few sessions, after drawing it the first night, I thought about trying to build it instead.  We use the grid and my players floundered when we tried to do away with it so trying different ways to incorporate it into the build. 

Playing with wood texture.  My one cut was horrible and it ripped more than it cut. 

Used chipboard templates to guide the curved cuts. 

2 different grid options on the front and back.   Like the front but it’s a bit more confusing than just using the “nail holes”.  Will see how the middle goes. 

Thanks for looking. 
    • By Lidless Eye
      Next up to bat, a selection of the denizens of Dreadmere, from Reaper Miniatures: Bones 4

• By Lidless Eye
      Here's another set intended for Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago.  I tried to do up the Bloodstone Gnomes as Tribals, as one of the Tribal traits is Pygmy and their armor seemed that fantasy MesoAmericana

• By Lidless Eye
      Another themed set, Knights from Bones 4.

Mrs. Forscale is one of my favorites from the Core set.

• By Lidless Eye
      Here's the Clan of the Black Bear from Reaper Miniatures: Bones 4.  The only reason the Clubber is solo is I had lost him and photographed him later on.

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 66 Guests (See full list)