Sign in to follow this  
Lovejoy

Heroines in Sensible Shoes 3

It's an Oathsworn mini. Of course it's not a typical savage. They're atypical savages...   ;-)

If you're new to their minis, don't forget to pick up their Half-Orc from their first Heroines KS.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 27.10.2017 at 7:07 PM, Lovejoy said:

It's a worry for me, to be honest. People are always telling me they can't get minis for these races, but then I wonder if that's because nobody wants them?

By Tuesday I'll probably be scrapping it and replacing them all with humans! :poke:

Seems like this found it's audience rather quickly and you have been funded, congrats!

The firbolg is really cute, those ears :wub:

And might I just say, I vastly prefer your KS greenstuff pictures over the ones on your webstore. Somehow the greenstuff pictures look way more detailed to me and made me actually take a closer look at some of your older minis. Might just be me though ^^

• Like 1

Oh, perhaps I should mention that at first I took the scaling pictures in your graphics incorrectly:

"That outline is 40mm high? Then the figure must be like 200mm high. Whoa!"

"Wait...."

Not an insuperable problem, but with the way that Reaper does height reference in both photos and KS graphics, it was the way I was primed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In for the works, and maybe a few others from the past as well.  The sculpting is excellent, the kickstarters are on time, and the actual production is magnifique!  You two are terrific

• Like 3

Thanks everyone!

Another sculpt finished - apologies for the poor photo, the light's terrible here this morning...

tiefling-paladin.jpg

Now to get back to desperately sculpting as fast as possible...

• Like 13

50 minutes ago, Suden said:

Ironic that four of the first six heroines in sensible shoes aren't.

Well, it's sensible for them :lol:

• Like 5