Thanksgiving Paint Binge Challenge 2017

Inarah

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, priming and/or washing with liner count as prep.  So does assembly and greenstuff. Anything that needs to be dry before you add paint. 

[looks at available figures on the desk]

I'm thinking I may need to break open a few blisters this evening in order to have enough to last the weekend. 

• Like 5

On 10/27/2017 at 7:53 PM, Clearman said:

I'm in.  It will help me get my exchange mini done and meet my RP Challenge goals. 

I'm not going to be able to participate as much as I originally planned.  I just learned we will be Black Friday shopping, and I am also flying to Las Vegas on Sunday.  So other that a few hours here and there, my weekend is not going to be as hobby filled as I would have liked.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Looking at my tday schedule; I work tonight but only till 6 tomorrow morning. Come home, hopefully crash till about 10 or 11, then it's out for a early dinner with my parents at 1. Probably hour & half to 2 hours there. I'm hoping to get some painting in tomorrow but all points are saying probably not. Heck I've still gotta pull everything back out after I put things away before I left for RCon last month. I needed the space for some other related things for the Con. We shall see!!

• Like 3

I'm awake and the desk is almost clear, but there's also rolls that need to be rising for this afternoon's dinner...I'm doing one of those things you're not supposed to, trying a new recipe when you need it rather than testing in advance.

Brush task one, butter on the rolls and hope they rise properly...

5615286E-4C4E-4A29-9E78-8AAEA9FA2D75.thumb.jpeg.91d393f32d2e5dda8d57fedc9c107f48.jpeg

(Later)

Didn’t get as many, but at least they came out well:

E28F50ED-541A-4F87-B92E-7C44632A551B.thumb.jpeg.4c6d6d586bcc51a0143ea2cb0131bea2.jpeg

Edited by Rob Dean
Add picture.
  • Like 9