Greens from 2/24/04?

Baastet

Hi I'm new here so be gentle please! ^_^

I was wondering about the greens from 2/24/04 I see Dain Deepaxe is out from the greens from 2/24 but are any of the other ones going to be released? Specifically the scribe & necromancer & the archer & .. ok well the rest of them ::D: Please say yes... you want to say yes....you are getting sleeeeeeeeeepy (it has to be worth a shot right?) :upside:

Baastet

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the group Baastet. As of now, I am painting Dain Deepaxe, and mroe greens will be posted soon as of Origins. As far as I know those, all of those have been released, and if you poke about in the Gallery, you'll see some newly painted minis before they are even released. ^_^

Welcome to the boards! As far as release schedules, drop in your FLGS and pick up a copy of "Previews" (mine gives 'em away free) and you can see what sort of goodies Reaper will release ahead of time.

Welcome to the boards! As far as release schedules, drop in your FLGS and pick up a copy of "Previews" (mine gives 'em away free) and you can see what sort of goodies Reaper will release ahead of time.

I want that Female Scribe by Werner Klocke mini!

Any word on release dates? What's FLGS?

Thanks!

Welcome to the boards!  As far as release schedules, drop in your FLGS and pick up a copy of "Previews" (mine gives 'em away free) and you can see what sort of goodies Reaper will release ahead of time.

I want that Female Scribe by Werner Klocke mini!

Any word on release dates? What's FLGS?

Thanks!

FLGS = friendly local gaming store

My welcome to you also. ^_^

And the scribe? .......... wimper, pout, me too! :wub: Waiting for her feels kinda like wainting for Christmas morning as a kiddo, I get bouncy and smiley just thinking about her release.