Sign in to follow this  
Lord of the Dish Pit

Bones 3 Graves

I went simple on these, stormy grey basecoat with drybrush of rainy grey. I decided to paint the statue hugging the stone as a ghost partly to provide a bit of distraction when I lay them out and also an excuse to play around with a copper verdigris wash and the maggot white from the Ghoulie bag. gyexp1.JPG.58e991a1f5c530f637f53bfd12c869d2.JPG

• Like 10

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Adrift
      Decided to do some Christmas red and green on this little scene I created!
      Practiced some blood and gore, still not thrilled with the blood and gore. 
      Just a rough/quick paintjob. 
      The victim is actually a Bones 1 zombie. I cut the arm off and his waist and then used copper wire to simulate intestines. I then used green stuff to make some gore. and I used the drilled out coils of Bones plastic as well!!!!

Hope you like!

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

For my sixteenth day of International Mini Painting Month I present the Graveyard Altar from the Bones 3 Graveyard Expansion...

Each year, on this day, light a candle and remember me,
      Kev!
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

For my thirteenth day of International Mini Painting Month I present the final Grave Minion from the Bones 3 Graveyard Expansion...

I started around 18:20,
      Kev!

P.S. the whole crew...

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

For my tenth day of International Mini Painting Month I present Grave Minion from the Bones 3 Graveyard Expansion...

2 out of 3 ain't bad,
      Kev!
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

For my sixth day of International Mini Painting Month I present Memorial Statue from the Graveyard Expansion...

Quick and Dirty,
      Kev!
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)