• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, ThirstyBob said:

I've never used liquid mask so I don't have any, and I don't have any proper model tape just regular. Probably going to edge highlight but for now...

You don't need fancy tape. If you have making tape like this:

2364-24x55.jpg

All you have to do is cut to the desired length and stick it a few times to a shirt. That way most of the tack is off and it won't pull your paint. And voila, no mess.

• Like 3

Always glad to see more work on mythos minis, especially from my favorite game! 

My advice on color scheme is to keep them somewhat aligned to the color for the faction. That means working in yellow. Based on that, I say the two on the right and then bring up yellow accents. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Talae said:

Always glad to see more work on mythos minis, especially from my favorite game! 

My advice on color scheme is to keep them somewhat aligned to the color for the faction. That means working in yellow. Based on that, I say the two on the right and then bring up yellow accents. 

Yeah I thought about the color schemes per faction, but I dunno, I don't think I'm good enough to make yellow look eldritch. Maybe if I just do green or blue then highlight yellow?

My personal opinion is that it still a game and factions should be visibly a similar enough scheme at a glance.

That being said, bases could be used to unify things. Yellow highlights or detail work are options as well. Some combination of that could work.

• Like 1