Thank You!!

EdPugh

• Reaper User

I am so glad everyone that were able to attend had such a great time! I want to thank all of those that attended for making the show equally enjoyable for everyone here at Reaper.

For me the most memorable moment was when Cheryl Storm got me to smile. Not that I am always grumpy or anything, it was all the stuff getting ready for the show. I'm not grumpy! Really!

No Really, I'm not!

STOP LAUGHING RON and BRIAN, I can hear you in my office! <_<

Anyway, THANK YOU EVERYONE!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad everyone that were able to attend had such a great time! I want to thank all of those that attended for making the show equally enjoyable for everyone here at Reaper.

For me the most memorable moment was when Cheryl Storm got me to smile. Not that I am always grumpy or anything, it was all the stuff getting ready for the show. I'm not grumpy! Really!

No Really, I'm not!

STOP LAUGHING RON and BRIAN, I can hear you in my office! <_<

Anyway, THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Yup, Mrs Storm has that effect :)

For me the most memorable moment was when Cheryl Storm got me to smile.

I did? I thought I saw several smiles out of you.

we had a great time, thank you all for everything.

thank you all for coming, thank you all for being here.

*sigh* back to laundry,

cher ^_^

I had a few ReaperCon Thank You's that I wanted to say also. So, here it goes, and I hope I don't leave anything out.

Thanks to all the great folks at Reaper for having us over!

Especially to Kit for getting it all put together

Thanks to Robert for giving us tours, even though he had a cold.

Thans to Jay, for recognizing my name from my orders, and to her and the others at the Reaper Store for saying it was OK that it took me 45 minutes to check out!

Thanks to Tim (Talin) for puting up with all of us drooling over his sketches, even though he was even more tired than I was!

Thanks to Jen Henley for showing us how to paint faces, especially eyes. I get it now! I can do eyes!

Thanks to Anne for showing us how to paint, faces, hair, and wet blending NMM (even though I am not sure about NMM, seeing wet blending was great) and thanks for deciding to work with meallic paints, which I really like to work with, maybe they will be respectible again some day.

Thanks to Kevin Clark (and others) for rides to and from the motel.

Thanks to Mad Pat for liking the CAV I painted, even though it was the first one I ever painted (I will try to get some pics posted before long)

Thanks to Lord Baasen for the great mini! (see line above about pics)

Thanks to every one there for being so great--especially everyone who hung out in Jester's room untill 2:00 AM Sat night/ Sun. morning, just painting and talking about everything mini-related!

It was a great weekend. I think I can really progress with my painting now. This came just as I was feeling like I was about to reach a plateau in my painting.

It was great meeting all of you!

See you all again next year!

:wub:

So it was you Flit who painted that Talon for Mad Pat?

As a CAV connisseur of several years and someone standing with Pat when he got the model, I can assure everyone is is right up there as one of the best paint jobs I've ever seen on a CAV, or any model for that matter.

Trust me, the piccies will be worth the wait :o)

Guilty as charged, that was me who painted the CAV for Mad Pat. I was really blown away that everyone liked it so much. I was just glad that it looked OK.

I will try to get my pics up over the weekend. I would do it for you right now, but I have been demoted to using the "slow" computer. All my stuff (including PhotoShop) is loaded on the "fast" computer. I always take my mini pics at the highest resoultion I can (you never know when you'll need high resolution pics) and so they are currently too big to post. As soon as I get a shot at the "fast" computer I will get them web-friendly and posted.

Sorry for the "dog ate my homework" kind of excuse. :unsure:

Oh, the reason I can't use the "fast" computer? Hubby has it monopolized playing City of Heros. :rolleyes::lol: