Orlando_the_Technicoloured

Infamy Collectibles Kickstarter, large minis for painters and collectors

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/infamyminis/infamy-collectibles

The Infamy: Collectibles range combines larger scale full miniatures, busts and complex or special kits. It is aimed aimed primarily at painters and collectors, but some of the models have also been designed with crossover potential in mind for gamers.

There's no specific theme or setting - the only criteria for entry into the Collectibles range is that a model is cool and exciting! 

Each model has been designed and sculpted by amazing artists, will be cast in the high-quality resin that Infamy has become know for, and packed up in luxury bespoke boxes.

c78ca605bdd09f49784498d082e25e8a_origina
  • Like 1

Based on what I've had from them before they will be well done,

but generally if I want big stuff I want monsters rather than people as they're just as fun to paint and usable in game too as you don't tend to worry about an over large monster (well as a GM anyway)

I'm primarily only interested in the Dr Jekyl bust. The rest will have to see how the next week shakes out.

I'm so glad they keep going in directions that don't make me want to spend money.. their stuff is gorgeous, my wallet thanks me for having no interest..

4 hours ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

I love a couple of the newest unlocks - the Badger totally looks like a mechanized Teddy Roosevelt.

That's the one that got me to give this a second look, but I know I'll never paint it, so I'm being good.

I would love to pick up the Jekyll/Hyde pair and paint them back to back but they would likely fall behind all the other stuff I'm not painting right now, so...  maybe one day at retail...  

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Rahz said:

I would love to pick up the Jekyll/Hyde pair and paint them back to back but they would likely fall behind all the other stuff I'm not painting right now, so...  maybe one day at retail...  

I want those so bad!  I also really like The Plucker!

Think I am holding off for the Atlantis Miniatures KS that's coming up.

Mine arrived Friday. I'm really pleased with the quality of casts. But what makes this truly stand out are the hand numbered boxes the models come in. 

• Like 1

I got my Friday as well. The detail looks fantastic although I was surprised by the quantity of mold lines on two of the busts. 

I agree that the packaging is really nice...especially compared to what I have gotten used to from Kickstarters.