And some random stuff:

15mm:

Assembled and finished to Panzer IVH for my 15mm Fallschirmjäger project. Need to attach some equipment and then prime and paint them.

jykm-2w1-eeb8.jpg

jykm-2w0-af54.jpg

//

28mm WWII:

Started work on a German machine gun. Crew can be attached and detached.

jykm-2wa-1a4a.jpg

jykm-2w9-0b96.jpg

//

Our tree woman as gotten far. I magnetized her heads so I can choose the one that fits better in a certain situation. Now I am looking for a fitting base size.

Be advised: Tree Boobs. You've got wood!

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/jykm-2wb-2006.jpg

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/jykm-2wc-a5e5.jpg

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/jykm-2wd-725d.jpg

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/jykm-2we-808e.jpg

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/jykm-2wf-ae96.jpg

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/jykm-2wg-068b.jpg

//

And something quite exotic. I was asked to assemble and paint a modern German warship. Sure. I can test my skills and especially my airbrush with that.

jykm-2w2-726e.jpg

jykm-2w3-c394.jpg

jykm-2w4-5a7b.jpg

jykm-2w5-13ea.jpg

//

Some Infinity Minis - just for fun and for roleplaying games:

jykm-2wh-5398.jpg

jykm-2wi-c041.jpg

Magnetized the computer for attaching and detaching it. Liked the effect. No idea if it will be of use.

jykm-2wj-5648.jpg

//

Some Statuesque Robot Kill ... errr ... maids? I have no idea. Liked them. Decided I wanted to have them.

jykm-2wk-ef95.jpg

jykm-2wl-a02d.jpg

//

Bombshell miniatures Sci Fi special agent:

jykm-2wm-b50c.jpg

jykm-2wn-b770.jpg

//

Wargame Exclusive Repentia and commissar:

jykm-2wo-50fa.jpg

jykm-2wp-1aa3.jpg

Rest will follow soon.

• Like 9

And the nuns:

jykm-2wq-ce39.jpg

jykm-2wr-a169.jpg

jykm-2ws-5711.jpg

10 nuns total. One of them lost the handle of her mallet okay. I need to fix that later ...

jykm-2wt-6440.jpg

jykm-2wu-cf59.jpg

jykm-2wv-d6b5.jpg

Some command units and "special characters"

jykm-2ww-c6ba.jpg

jykm-2wx-b54f.jpg

jykm-2wy-fd0c.jpg

jykm-2x0-7d43.jpg

Some gun kata ladies:

jykm-2x1-6f58.jpg

jykm-2x2-94fa.jpg

One of the bases isn't finished yet, but the figure is ... haha.

jykm-2x3-151b.jpg

jykm-2x4-70d7.jpg

And a ... Fantasy Repentia unit.

jykm-2x5-484d.jpg

jykm-2x6-bcf6.jpg

jykm-2x7-4335.jpg

jykm-2x8-0e1b.jpg

jykm-2x9-c9b3.jpg

Close quarters and shootouts on short to medium range can be handled. For heavy support as well as air cavalry, I still got some more figures to finish ... see ya next time.

Edited by SisterMaryNapalm
  • Like 10

And some more stuff:

finished some more nuns. Need to use white for the highlights before putting them away.

jykm-2xh-afd8.jpg

Working on this group currently:

jykm-2xe-2d8b.jpg

jykm-2xg-eb31.jpg

Attached another head to the leader of my airborne detachment. Got it from a friends project. Hihi.

jykm-2xf-4112.jpg

Still some stuff to do, but then they will be finished ... sooner or later ... hihi!

• Like 6

Due to some workload at ... work, I won't be there for at least one to two weeks. But I took some stuff with me.

Some 15mm WWII stuff. Panzergrenadiers and equipment for Flames of War. Those guys will be made into a Winter army. That means some sculpting - but that is okay. I love it.

jykm-2xr-7528.jpg

jykm-2xs-0cb6.jpg

jykm-2xt-8c34.jpg

jykm-2xu-a7d3.jpg

jykm-2xv-df15.jpg

Plan is to have them all ready by the end of August. Let's see if I can make it.

Talk to you when they are done.

• Like 4

Finished the build of some vehicles: The STUG and the SDKFZ 251 were already painted - and I have got my problems trying to strip resin, I will leave them as they are:

jykm-2yd-0f6d.jpg

All the other vehicles have been more or less assembled. Looks good so far.

jykm-2ye-6415.jpg

jykm-2y4-1351.gif

Currently the figures get their winter clothes:

jykm-2y5-17ff.jpg

jykm-2y7-3c34.jpg

jykm-2yc-ca0c.jpg

jykm-2yb-7ac3.jpg

jykm-2ya-300b.jpg

jykm-2y9-b0b7.jpg

jykm-2y8-8c0f.jpg

Which means: This project gets its own thread!

Check out ->here<-

• Like 6

And some more stuff ready to paint:

I finished three leaders for my space nun army:

jykm-30j-4d00.jpg

jykm-30k-dab3.jpg

jykm-30l-4fe0.jpg

//

A female Chinese warrior, created by Bombshell

jykm-30m-af84.jpg

jykm-30n-10d1.jpg

//

And some Tanks for Bolt Action:

jykm-30a-b8c9.jpg

jykm-30b-da17.jpg

jykm-30c-53eb.jpg

//

And last but not least: An ALEPH battlegroup for Infinity:

jykm-30d-f6a6.jpg

jykm-30e-eaa0.jpg

jykm-30f-5766.jpg

Just to mention before someone else does:

1st: Yes. Atalantas gun is broken. Dang. I hate it! I've gotta glue it when I am home. Maybe if I am totally bold, I will cut away the barrell and drill one myself. We will see.

2nd: And no - NO! - the Dakini in the center is not in the mood to do "STOP! TACBOT TIME!". He just fell off the base. Didn't glue it properly ...

Maybe someone remembers THIS thread ->here<- where I was given@ some ideas for creating a robot is staring on dead robot themed mini diorama, especially helpful were advices given by @Clearman  and @Mad Jack.

So I thought about this for quite a while, threw it overboard and dragged it back into my mind - and after literally weeks of thinking and searching I had found the perfectly fitting robot for this!

Now I am working on the base. Currently it looks like this:

jykm-30h-3f2a.jpg

jykm-30g-7067.jpg

jykm-30i-a092.jpg

Let's hope this will work out. We will see. I am looking forward to putting everything together.

But that's it for now! I think this is enough progress for one weekend ...

So long!

• Like 7

Good progress!

The Robot vignette is an interesting idea!

Love to see how it works out!

• Thanks 1

Sooo ... what's on the table currently?

First, we have got a new nun ready to be painted. And boy, she was a pain to get ready. Her arms were so out of place that I had to cut away so pieces of her body to make them fit, and when I glued everything together her leg broke. But it just didn't break as it should. No it broke in a way that it was ungluable and unpinable. So I had to cut away some pieces of her leg, pin the miniatue and then recreate her leg using putty and greenstuff. I think I did a pretty good job in that regard.

I guess it is some bad luck that I later miscalculated the colour and instead of giving her a light highlighting, I just painted her white with my airbrush. How unfortunate.

jykm-30t-830d.jpg

jykm-30s-e0aa.jpg

//

Next on the table are two Reaper figurines, 50228: Whitney, Anime Heroine and 77281: Succubus

jykm-30r-bf92.jpg

jykm-30q-0927.jpg

//

And a number of Malifaux ladies, which will be miniatures for Frostgrave and RPGs later on.

jykm-30p-f77b.jpg

• Like 6

12 hours ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

That's a German f122 class frigate. The Netherlands also have a similar class.

Yamato-Kai looks a bit different 

Thanks.

Ships are not my expertise.

I will recognize many air craft and tanks and historical uniforms though.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SisterMaryNapalm
      Hello everyone,

And welcome to my weathering class.

No. Not WEATHER - WEATHERING. So more like this:

After having worked on some vehicles for quite some time and having recently finished some tanks in winter camouflage (check out ->here<-, ->here<- and ->here<-), I was asked to do a tutorial and explain some weathering techniques.

That said, I have to be honest and want to make clear that I LOVE to overdo it, so that things pop out on the table. If that's too much for you, you need to adjust on your vehicles and stuff accordingly.

As it is hard to give an overview over the topic of weathering and find THE solution to all the different approaches of aging a vehicle, house or other mechanical thing, I will use different vehicles and techniques and explain everything in order for every vehicle I work on - so maybe a technique that suits you won't be done in the first tutorial, but in a later work. So please be patient.

First off: If you want to see some people doing great stuff with different models and weathering techniques, check out these channels on Youtube:

->Plasmo - Plastic Models<- ->Andy's Hobby Headquarters<- ->Doctor Fausts Painting Clinic<- ->Laser Creation World<-

They may answer some questions you have and provide in-depth sight into the process of weathering a vehicle or building (which means: this tutorial is basically meaningless - haha)

Anyway: Let's get started!

Table of Contents:

What's Weathering?
      Going the first mile (How to plan and to start) (Under construction)
    • By SisterMaryNapalm
      When @buglips*the*goblin and I did our German Infantry thread - check out ->here<-, which resulted in the presentation of our figures ->here<-, @Glitterwolfasked for some vehicles.

As I regularly work on vehicles on my Speedbuild thread - check out ->here<- I thought it might be a good idea to show what's coming out of it. So - here's some steel in between naked and half-naked girls, fantasy figures and dragons.

German StuG III, used for Bolt Action (28mm)

German PzKpfW V Panther, used for Bolt Action (28mm)

More vehicles once they are finished. If wanted, I can also do a tutorial on different weathering techniques.

And even if not - enjoy my work, leave like or comment if you have got anything you want to get off your chest - but please - no "nice" or "cool". Those one-liners are really not helpful.
    • By SisterMaryNapalm
      Well then ... it's done! We ... are done. After a rather short ride, I finally arrived at the end. Five minutes before lock-down I handed in my "Animals in War" painting challenge entry. As always, it consists of a small background story, together with a more or less well painted miniature.

Find the WIP ->here<-

I am not all to happy with it, I could have done a lot better, but it's okay. And in the end, I messed up the pictures as well. The good thing is: I could have done worse. *sigh* But well - can't help it. So, here she comes.

I tried to translate the original text to English, so if there are mistakes ( I am sure there will be) feel free to correct me.

As always: Feel free to comment, but if you just want to say "nice" or "cool", leave a like instead, because I value those as a nod to my participation in the forums. I really don't need "cool"s or "nice"s.

The Light Fantastic
      She sat by the wall, held her breath and listened.
      After a while, the tripping of many feet broke through the silence.
      Carefully the warrior woman looked up. She expected to see the enemy's face at any moment. But nothing like that happened.
      Instead, she could hear a voice, sending shivers down her spine. A calm, mocking pronunciation, unmistakable and probably unique in the world.
      "Hey, Evi," the unknown speaker shouted, "You can show yourself. I know you're out there."
      She took a deep breath, smiled grimly and pressed the lamp tighter to her chest.
      Yes, of course. He knew. He wasn't stupid. Quite the opposite. He was very intelligent - considering the fact he was a baboon. Call it arrogance, but it had been a mistake of the humans to believe monkeys to be of lower intelligence.
      It was the humans who were stupid. I renewed attempts, the succeeded in raising the intelligence of the primates to a level that even they could not reach. Made a joke about it - called them "Spartavians".
      Until that day, when the monkeys founded the SAS, the Special Ape Service, and began to overrun the human centers of civilization. The humans had no chance against the highly gifted animals - and soon they found themselves in a Stone Age created by the primates.
      All in the name of nature.
      But Evi was not willing to give all the power to the very hairy attackers.
      "Come out, come out, wherever you are! What is it? Have you lost your voice?," the Spartavian asked.
      She looked at the lantern in her hand. The light was dim, it's flame almost extinguished. It had used up most of its fuel over the long time of her mission.
      She sighed, then took a deep breath and turned the handle - which actually was an ignition mechanism. It clicked into place. A crunchy sound appeared. Suddenly, the light flickered as if it had just been supplied with new life energy.
      Evi counted quietly to three, rose up a little and threw the lantern as high as she could over the wall. With an almost inaudible noise the explosive disappeared from her field of vision.
      Nerve-shattering heartbeats later the clapping sound of two hands catching an object sounded.
      "But ... that's a lantern! I always wanted to have one like that"; the monkey remarked enthusiastically. "Wonderful! It will make a great addition to my front doo ..."
      A hollow bang cut off his last words.
      Slowly the warrior woman rose from her hiding place, wiping her mouth and nose. She breathed theatrically before addressing the just blown-up enemy. "Yippieyayeh! ape-face," she spat towards the quickly evaporating cloud of smoke.
      "Evi!" With a weak plop, similar to the distant bursting of a synapse, Evi returned to reality and looked up.
      The baboon on the other side of the fence stared at her with a mentally deranged look, then shrugged his shoulders and turned away.
      "Evi! I don't like it when you play around in front of the monkey house," Mama said sternly. "What will the neighbours think of use, when they see you talking to baboons?"
      "Child, you have too much imagination," Grandma said laughing before turning to Mama. "Maybe she should watch less television?"
      "I'll suggest it to Harold," Mama nodded and took her daughter away from the monkey cage. "But now we're going to the saltwater aquarium."
      "Saltwater? Are there any sharks?" the girl asked hopefully.
      "Sharks?" Mama laughed. "No. But little whales."
      The girl's eyes widened. "Whales?" she asked in disbelief.
      A small puddle in front of them started to move. At first the water only seemed to vibrate, rippled and splashed quietly, then it exploded into a fountain.
      A huge humpback whale emerged from the seething floods and crashed onto the floor slabs of the path.
      The huge monster crawled towards them on its pectoral fins, the remains of an arm hanging out between bloody, shredded baleen plates.
      "Hello Evi," the scarred monster greeted her with a sinister pirate voice. "I have learned how to eat meat."
      The warrioress Evi pulled her knife out of the sheath. A light smile crept on her lips, waited there for a moment and vanished, making room for an answer that you could only expect from any good warrior. "And I know how to fillet fish."

->Linked because of nipples!<-
    • By SisterMaryNapalm
      A new contest, a new entry. I am pretty late this time, but I am used to work under dire conditions.

At least it's a way to get rid of my miniatures, isn't it?

For this painting challenge, our topic is "Animals in War". My entry will include:

a baboon

a wall ...

and, of course ...

Aehm ... Rhini?

Maybe from a bit further away?

Thank you !

A Kingdom Death miniature.

Let's see where this will end.
    • By SisterMaryNapalm
      As some of you know, @buglips*the*goblin and I paint some German Infantry of WWII for Warlord Games tabletop game Bolt Action - or another similar set of rules. You can find our WIP thread ->here<-

But though the key to success is hard work, all good projects some when end somewhere. To celebrate this, we decided to set up a Show Off thread. So ... enjoy what we come up with until all of our Germans are painted ... (which will be in ten years or so)

First off - the first 5 men of my winter unit.

Enjoy

More to come!

@buglips*the*goblin You're next.

• Who's Online   21 Members, 0 Anonymous, 154 Guests (See full list)