Highlander

Reapercon 2018 Enthusiasm and Chatter

2 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Anyone know what the schedule is on Saturday? 

Uh... awards at 8pm is the only thing on my schedule. Or are you asking about Sophie Says? That’s at 1015 and 1900.

• Like 4

Maaaaan I had this lovely plan that I would get a nice 6 hours of sleep and be all rested for class today. Instead my brain decided to be stupid and wake me up after 4. Whyyyyyyy :zombie:

Hopefully I'll still be able to absorb both OSL and NMM today. Or at least take coherent enough notes that I can do so later. :lol:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Spent some time going through the metal table yesterday afternoon.

Wife found some nice horses with saddles, I found a pair of metal wings, and rescued a couple of mouselings from a horrible fate.

20 ounces of metal that won't be recast.

Also spent a couple of hours in the judging room.  Some really awesome artwork.  The concepts on some of the pieces ranged from laugh out loud humorous [penguin in a Kaiser Wilhelm spiked helmet using an artillery shell for Ice Fishing] through high romance [Zorro on a pedestal and a Palomino Horse under a tree in Autumn Foliage on a seperate pedestal] and all the way to grimly dark [graveyard diorama].

Once we get home and I get the technical problem with not being able to get pics out of camera and onto tablet I will [hopefully] have some impressions to share.

Time for breakfast and another day of too much fun.

GEM

And today is the day to actually pick up some of the items on the shopping list.

GEM

• Like 8

I’m planning to go through the show one more time, after my 10 am class and before lunch.

If anyone still needs me for forumite bingo, I’ll be around downstairs between lunch and 4-ish pm.  I’ll definitely be downstairs for the painting contest awards.  (Afterwards, I’ll probably be going to Houlihan’s.  I have a class that lets out at 6:45 pm.)

• Like 3

Siri has bookmarks today! Find me and get one!

will happily accept donations of the Frontline games dungeon tile from swag bags ;)

560C7C0F-1F7F-4A85-8C93-F0AA93F299E1.jpeg

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

I just realized that I could make a killing at the 'con from selling coffee and energy drinks.

Booze would be better 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

24 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

Anybody seen @kristof65 yet? I still have his bingo pin. We will be sitting roughly middle of the painting area, unless I’m over around Ludo’s hijinx area. 

Honestly, I forgot to seek you out for it.

I've been around, but mostly in classes or the vendor area. Right now we're  headed for the Reaper tour.

After that, we'll be headed back and just hanging out in the painting area. I'm in a light grey t-shirt with my avatar on the breast, and my teenage son is in a black rcon 2007 t-shirt

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 8/9/2018 at 6:53 PM, Kate said:

I have a bunch of dice boxes (15 Halfsies Dice boxes) that will hold a complete set of 7. I am also hard to find, but try hard to meet people during the forumite bingo/meet and greet. 

Are you here and did you remember to bring the boxes?

• Like 4