Dane clothes

Garb and weapons

Sculpting tools

Camera and batteries

Ottlite and batteries

Basing stamps and materials

Takhisis

Cookies

You may have to show my what you know of sculpting I'm bringing my tools and greenstuff and sculpey as well

• Like 4

Any problems with taking acrylic paint in checked baggage on airlines?

and does anyone have a printable MSDS sheet for the paints? I emailed questions@reapermini.com but they already have the Reapercon out of office message up. 

Edited by Argentee

33 minutes ago, Argentee said:

I have never had issues. I just wrap whatever container I have them in in a few plastic bags in case of any spillage. Also the pressure can cause the paint to leak out of the tip when you first open it. That is not necessarily a bad thing as you want paint on your pallet but it could be more than you need.

40 minutes ago, Argentee said:

Checked, no; make sure each cap is tightened and wrap whatever container you are transporting them in plastic (baggie or garbage bag) just in case.

Carry-on, you'd only be able to take a small clear baggie, and you'd need to pull them out when going through security. Doable, though you wouldn't be able to bring many that way. 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OneBoot said:

Checked, no; make sure each cap is tightened and wrap whatever container you are transporting them in plastic (baggie or garbage bag) just in case.

Carry-on, you'd only be able to take a small clear baggie, and you'd need to pull them out when going through security. Doable, though you wouldn't be able to bring many that way. 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

Might also want to observe the whole liquid in whatever size baggie they want you to use as well.

Got the minis packed up tonight. Oddly, lot more then last year's games.

Tomorrow I'll pack up the actual game stuff & suitcase. (Still need to do a Wallyworld run).

I'm missing Timbers Vs Sounders but I wanted to get things done tonight that needed to be done.

Overall thou I am officially on vacation till Wednesday the 4th!

• Like 6

That's so cool.  I'm afraid I'm bringing supplies, entry's, some libation which will be acquired when i get there (I have had the experience of a bottle breaking in luggage... it's not fun.).   There also may be some cookie baking.  I'm afraid ribbons or other oddities are out (maybe next time)

2 of 3 entries packed, painting and basing supplies packed, things to work on and exemplars packed, now we're down to silly things like organization and clothes.  

We fly out Wednesday evening to arrive late that night.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

That's so cool.  I'm afraid I'm bringing supplies, entry's, some libation which will be acquired when i get there (I have had the experience of a bottle breaking in luggage... it's not fun.).   There also may be some cookie baking.  I'm afraid ribbons or other oddities are out (maybe next time)

2 of 3 entries packed, painting and basing supplies packed, things to work on and exemplars packed, now we're down to silly things like organization and clothes.  

We fly out Wednesday evening to arrive late that night.

PM me once you get to the con I'm arriving thursday but will have some libations that can be shared. We are also being ribbons/ badges to give out just to those who say hi cause it's our first time! 

20180826_124007.jpg

• Like 4

6 hours ago, knarthex said:

Starting to try to complete packing...

Cookies haz been baked....

Thanks to my kids...

*sniffs the air expectantly*

You've got a layover in Nebraska, right?

• Like 5

3 hours ago, strawhat said:

*sniffs the air expectantly*

You've got a layover in Nebraska, right?

Lol

• Like 3

Well, the excitement based insomnia has begun. I laid awake for over an hour last night with a part of my brain going “Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

in other news, I managed to get all the sculpts and projects I needed to get done preCon done. Just a day of packing and prep now. 

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

• Like 13

Packed up hobby-wise. Mini paint set for me, Rika's large paint set from the auction, Bingo cards and ribbons, and toolbox with the lights, wet pallets, glues, brushes, and such.

And I lied elsewhere. Well, not at the time I guess. She was going through her figures and I was convincing her they were good enough to enter, and she turned it around on me. So bringing an Open, a Painter's, and an Ordinance. Just need to glue on the treasure chest, then paint and glue on a loose arm. It's a little purple dragon standing amid its hoard. Wasn't going to bring it, as it was plain, but joking around with her had the two other pieces come together. Now I'm wondering what other bits I can prep to put on.

• Like 6