Highlander

Reapercon 2018 Enthusiasm and Chatter

I think that i shall never see

A state more flat than Tennessee

to paraphrase a better poet.

I have landed. Soon, i shall rise again, like an xman!

20180829_105014.jpg

20180829_092949.jpg

20180829_092610.jpg

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Aard_Rinn said:

I think that i shall never see

A state more flat than Tennessee

to paraphrase a better poet.

you're kidding, right?  go to Kansas sometime.  you can go to one of the hi-rises in Kansas city and on a clear day you can see the mountains in Colorado.  THAT is a flat state! 

I will admit, though, that most of the lumps in Tennessee are on the east side of the state...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Also cheddars is really good and right next to the hotel. We are definitely eating there at least once

need to convince someone to come with us so I can get my favorite appetizer and not waste half of it

• Like 4

So.... unreserved swag bags and spare Sophies... those go onto the online store when? :upside:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sirithiliel said:

Also cheddars is really good and right next to the hotel. We are definitely eating there at least once

need to convince someone to come with us so I can get my favorite appetizer and not waste half of it

I like food...

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

I’m game.

I am tentatively going to In-N-Out for lunch Thursday. We don’t have any at home.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

So.... unreserved swag bags and spare Sophies... those go onto the online store when? :upside:

I just checked my orders from last year and Swag Bags went on sale on Friday.  Probably be similar this year, since that gives them a good idea on how many they need for the Con.  Hopefully I can score one again this year.  I've only made it to the Con once (despite best intentions) but I've gotten a swag bag every year since then so I can at least have SOMETHING from Reaper Con.  :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

I like food...

Surprising so do I for some reason... 

That said I will be going to Rudy's sometime this weekend. 

Just landed at DFW. We are now a car with wings. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Should be arriving around 3pm! Yay! Sadly, Mr. Mouse and I have no idea what happened to my cat ear headband. So...I'm not wearing that. But he'll still be by the board games when not with me, so there's that.

*GASP* A mouse wearing CAT ears!?!? The indignity!!!!!

Also, to everyone else: TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES TO POST ON THE PICTURE THREAD!!!!

• Like 4

Ok, I’m checked into my room and my gear has been hauled up to it. Now to hide in my room for a bit, before trying to find the con... not sure how the hotel and convention center connect. 

• Like 4

I had a huge lot of candies to take out of my bags. I even swear I heard someone exclaim, that’s a whole lotta balls!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 2