Sign in to follow this  
Highlander

Reapercon 2018 Enthusiasm and Chatter

5 minutes ago, hiddenone32 said:

Discovered a Firehouse Subs near the hotel.  I have to drive an hour or so to find one back home.

We've hit In'nOut and Whataburger, which we don't have at home.  Saw the firehouse and may have to hit that tomorrow.  

Tho I must be getting old... After 3 days of burgers and fries, I'm hankering for a big mean salad.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

So is there a box of goodwill for actual swapping of items or is it only the ReaperCon one that is donate only?

i will probably melt table my pewter tomorrow if that is the case, most of it was brought from home and is not from ReaperCon this year 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

Anyone seen my platypus plushie?

I read that as platypus tushie.

But no. I’ve not seen either.

• Haha 12

38 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

So is there a box of goodwill for actual swapping of items or is it only the ReaperCon one that is donate only?

i will probably melt table my pewter tomorrow if that is the case, most of it was brought from home and is not from ReaperCon this year 

This morning there was both a box of goodwill and a basing box of goodwill. I got to take a quick look, but most of it was scifi, I think and nothing grabbed my attention. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

I have to say, the most annoying thing this year has been glue. I cannot, for the life of me, get anything to glue properly. Everything is just falling apart, even after more than five minutes of pinching it

I have this issue even when basing.  The only thing that sticks quick are my fingers.

• Sad 3

Not feeling great tonight, hanging out in the room tonight painting the temple dragon from my class I had demo’d On. I only have the Monster color paint set to paint with, so winging it

image.jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Plushie located!

Yay!

12 hours ago, Argentee said:

does anyone know if the 10 am tour returns at 1 or 1:30?

I think the 4 pm tour got back at 6:30.  We were delayed slightly due to traffic.

Are the Saturday 4 pm tour or the Sunday 10 am tour good options for you?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I got to play Thes at Reaper Con!!!! This is soooo awesome!!

but none of the people I’m playing with at this table are heavily on the forums, so none understand how awesome this is. 

I drink and I hit things. 

Oh oh and I smoke cigars.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I got to do Sophie Says! *squee*

… I need the ribbon. :/

So... anyone who wants The Special Ribbon... get it tomorrow, or wait 'til next year! *ominous noises* Mwhahahaha!

• Like 5
  • Haha 4