Reapercon 2018 Enthusiasm and Chatter

Highlander

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She's so fierce!! :wub: 

Remember that time last year when I said I was gonna start my RCon project right away?

I remember that time.

I want to start today. I had a bunch of ideas back then but none of them are really yelling at me anymore..

• Like 4

i'm following my usual trend of backing the one with the most interesting name / logo =D

So first year it was Disciples of Cthon and Maggotcrown (one for me, one for my husband)

Second year was the Riverwidows and Bonehenge (the fish in the concept art got me excited)

And this year it's the Bloodwolves and Riverwidows

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, Cranky Dog said:

Has there been hint of this year's overall theme? Or did I miss it?

I don't think they are doing themes. It's more or less Dreadmere again. 

• Like 4

Got my tickets. Got my hotel. Just need my classes.

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:31 AM, Kuro Cleanbrush said:

This year, I am going to try something different with one of my classes and do a 4-hour "complete" NMM boot camp, as I find that the topic takes too long to cover well with lots of hands-on activities in just two hours.  Hopefully it will be a hit!

And it looks like I just found my NMM class.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Crimson_king_of_the_tower said:

I was hoping to get our all access tickets this Friday but our rental agency upped our bills andso didour cable company iI and hope iI to sooget or tickets before they stop selling them since we already have our room :(

I'm just waiting on the green light from my bosses. I'm hoping that they don't say it's ok to go like a week before the Con. If so then I'm SooL either way. Funny I have cash for everything that I need to buy before the Con this year. Normally, it's buy it in piece mail & as tempting it is to buy things that I know I can get, I'm holding back, for now. Very Frustrating!

• Sad 3