Reapercon 2018 Enthusiasm and Chatter

Highlander

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, haldir said:

I'm debating the squirrel costume myself on account of the weather. That thing was never made for warm weather.

That would be the main reason for buying a stack of linen and doing my tunic over in something /not polyester/… I don't handle the heat well either.

There'll be AC indoors, though...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, knarthex said:

gotta start packing....

Working all the way up till I leave for Boise on Tuesday this year, I'm saying the same thing. Gotta at least figure out the foam arrangements for the minis this weekend!

Speaking of minis, I can say this with pride: All DM minis have been painted!!* Well working on the final details of the stew cauldron for We Be Goblins right now, but I'm callin it!!

Will work on PC minis but they will be in various stages. I'm good with that.

* I do have some 3D printed tiles coming (should be here by Monday), those will be easy.

49 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

There'll be AC indoors, though...

That is very true. One strong reason to bring it. Besides, it wouldn't be a ReaperCon for me lately without wearin the darn thing one time there. Plus, being that I'm not gonna make it next year, it would be 2 years without the squirrel appearance. We can't have that. ::D:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, haldir said:

I'm debating the squirrel costume myself on account of the weather. That thing was never made for warm weather.

But the squirrel is awesome!

Both my youngest son and wife are planning on playing We Be Goblins with you.  I just tried to register them (we all share one account) but it will only allow me to register once (so if you see me register it is actually my wife or son).  Anyone know how I can add a second person I have ticketed to an event (all three of us are using the same account)?

Myles told me to tell you that you need to give my wife the goblin sorcerer female that is dripping with jewelry (can't remember the name) since jewelry is my wife's main hobby. He says that she will relate to that character

• Like 3

4 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

But the squirrel is awesome!

Both my youngest son and wife are planning on playing We Be Goblins with you.  I just tried to register them (we all share one account) but it will only allow me to register once (so if you see me register it is actually my wife or son).  Anyone know how I can add a second person I have ticketed to an event (all three of us are using the same account)?

Myles told me to tell you that you need to give my wife the goblin sorcerer female that is dripping with jewelry (can't remember the name) since jewelry is my wife's main hobby. He says that she will relate to that character

That would be "Miss GoJangles the Flamey"

She is what you'd call your archetypal goblin in Pathfinder, but with fire spells!!!:lol:

Looking forward to being their GM. The year I ran it with Myles was really great, thou I'm not sure if it'll top last year's with OneBoot & actual Buglips playing Buglips & that ending! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

Behold! Forum Bingo ID pins!

Well, once I attach the pins to the back that is. Just tilt your head left. Come grab me when you arrive, and I can give you the pin. Figure it might help on the Bingo. 

Reveal hidden contents

86BE89F3-9BCE-457D-BD5D-EDE98CD31ED6.thumb.jpeg.804dfee71cf2290313b399f30023ae70.jpeg

And just realized I didn’t make myself one. Well, shoot. Paper and glue it is then. 

That is such a fantastic idea!  Thanks for doing that!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pegazus said:

Well, once I attach the pins to the back that is. Just tilt your head left. Come grab me when you arrive, and I can give you the pin. Figure it might help on the Bingo. 

Reveal hidden contents

86BE89F3-9BCE-457D-BD5D-EDE98CD31ED6.thumb.jpeg.804dfee71cf2290313b399f30023ae70.jpeg

And just realized I didn’t make myself one. Well, shoot. Paper and glue it is then. 

So awesome!  I see mine!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Pegazus said:

Hide contents

They’re awesome! Thank you so much! ^_^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1