Reapercon 2018 Enthusiasm and Chatter

Highlander

Yah I've started packing, thou what I actually wanted to work in request is different then what was posted. I told them I'd work all the way up to Tuesday morning before I needed to leave for Boise. Schedule only has me on for 1 night, which I'm sure is Sunday morning.

Still I'm ahead this year in prepping, so I wanna keep it that way!!

• Like 3

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta focus at the office since I took all of next week off.  Problem is with so much going on starting Sat I have a hard time focusing on the work that needs to be done.

Poker tournaments on Sat and Sun... 19th anniversary on Monday...lazy day on Tues....then fun starting late Wed until end of Sunday! :)

• Like 1

On 8/18/2018 at 7:36 PM, Pegazus said:

Behold! Forum Bingo ID pins!

Well, once I attach the pins to the back that is. Just tilt your head left. Come grab me when you arrive, and I can give you the pin. Figure it might help on the Bingo. 

Hide contents

86BE89F3-9BCE-457D-BD5D-EDE98CD31ED6.thumb.jpeg.804dfee71cf2290313b399f30023ae70.jpeg

And just realized I didn’t make myself one. Well, shoot. Paper and glue it is then. 

The pin badge I ordered last week came in the mail yesterday.

So I have a backup!

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Cranky Dog said:

The pin badge I ordered last week came in the mail yesterday.

So I have a backup!

Yeah, I felt a little bad making them after you ordered, but I guess you could always put one back, one front. We can see you coming and going.

9 minutes ago, ladystorm said:

Those are really cool.  Nice job.

it will help me put forum names to faces which is something I'm usually not the greatest at.

You could always pick up a bingo card as well, but I've got a suspicion you might be busy.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ladystorm said:

Those are really cool.  Nice job.

it will help me put forum names to faces which is something I'm usually not the greatest at.

Yeah she is always getting my name confused for someone called "Troublemaker". :P

• Haha 5