Highlander

Reapercon 2018 Enthusiasm and Chatter

Ooooo we are at the end of a hallway, two walls are nothing but windows and only share a wall with another room on one side

one of my dragons got a bit scuffed, I will have to try and do some touch ups if I can find the right paint

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 3

I can spy on the front entry

siri spies a shuttle 

does anyone have harvest brown paint? I just need a few dabs before I submit my entry tomorrow

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 2

My residence is on the 10th floor but I’m waiting for the meet and greet at Game Table 11. 

Forumites met so far:

Guindyloo

Buglips

ParadoxicalMouse

Chaoswolf

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

*GASP* A mouse wearing CAT ears!?!? The indignity!!!!!

Also, to everyone else: TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES TO POST ON THE PICTURE THREAD!!!!

Look at my title - I'm the meow-se

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

siri spies a shuttle 

does anyone have harvest brown paint? I just need a few dabs before I submit my entry tomorrow

I should.  I do.

Edited by hiddenone32
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, hiddenone32 said:

I should.  I do.

Fabulous, can I borrow some sometime? To touch up my dragon’s scuffs before I submit him to the contest

• Like 2

Well that was almost spectacular!  They canceled the flight I was on and moves us to a flight an hour earlier.

They made this change about 4 hours ago.  The text showed up 20 minutes ago, the new plane leaves in 10 minutes.

Went from maybe we should get dinner to time to board in 5 minutes!

Leaving on a jet plane...

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

Fabulous, can I borrow some sometime? To touch up my dragon’s scuffs before I submit him to the contest

Sure.  Not a problem.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, knarthex said:

You brought your turtle /tortise????

Yes.

because of the recent theft of my electric mountain bike Cathy did not feel comfortable leaving her in her outdoor enclosure while we are on the road.

She is ok with being in her portable enclosure/box during the day while on the road and will make herself at home in our room each night.

We are on the ninth floor of the hotel here in Denton and she seems to be fascinated with the goings on outside and will sit looking out of the floor to near ceiling windows for hours, motionless except for turning her head from side to side every so often.

She is easy to care for as all she requires is a small handful of dry tortoise food and a terra cotta pan of water available.  Pee and poo aren't an issue as tortoises are very economical in their water use, recycling most of it through their system, and if she does poo it is very solid.  When I let her out of her pen I will watch her for a few minutes  after putting food and water down in front of her just to make sure she is OK.  She will take a couple minutes to just look around and then investigate the entire room until she finds a spot that suits her.

GEM

53 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

siri spies a shuttle 

I'll have to check what I brought but I think I have it.

Will let you know after Meet and Greet.

GEM

• Like 6