Sign in to follow this  
Crowley

Crowley's Paranormal Exterminators

1 hour ago, Jeepnewbie said:

When there’s something strange, in your neighborhood. Who ya gonna call?

Paranormal Exterminators!

Those are freaking awesome!

FIFY

These are very clearly not copyright infringing "ghost busting" movie based figures, but are completely unrelated figures... ::D: :poke:

And thanks! They're really clean sculpts, and I'm enjoying how their coming along!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Those are awesome, are those conversions or does someone sell those?

Crooked dice makes them. A Google search for "crooked dice paranormal investigators" will get you to them quickly and easily.

• Like 1

I will be adding those to my wish list of minis I want. :lol:

15 hours ago, Crowley said:

FIFY

These are very clearly not copyright infringing "ghost busting" movie based figures, but are completely unrelated figures... ::D: :poke:

And thanks! They're really clean sculpts, and I'm enjoying how their coming along!

Ahhhhh Paranormal Exterminators!  I’ll be sure to remember that:poke:  

Love how the pumpkin is staring them down in the background.  

• Like 1

More progress. They're almost done. Just down to detail work at this point...

I'm pretty pleased with their faces, though they aren't perfect. Might try touching them up a bit next time I sit down to work on them, but I really don't wasn't to mess up what I've done.

_20171113_211406.JPG

_20171113_211418.JPG

_20171113_211446.JPG

_20171113_211507.JPG

_20171113_211520.JPG

• Like 9

They're looking great! I bought these figures a while back I think when they were first released, or at least when I first found out about them. I haven't painted them, but I wanted to buy them quickly because I thought they might get pulled due to copyright....but everyone knows that Paranormal Exterminators have nothing to do with anything copyrighted, obviously. ::P:

• Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      I rescued Bonnie and Max from the box of goodwill and made them ready for table use, sharing a simplified palette of colors: blue, tan, green, and orange.  Max got a weapon swap, and some resculpting of the left arm because it was so much larger than the right it looked like it came off a different figure.   I reposed Bonnie slightly more upright than her original position.  They are both on CMON/Microarts graveyard bases. 

Max pulled his collar up against the wind and puled his old college scarf closer around his neck. "Come on Bonnie, there's nothing out here."

"I heard something over there,"  Bonnie replied. 

"It's a cat. I don't think we need to worry about it. "

• By Inarah
      Desiree Dark, from the RAFM line of Modern Heroes.  This is the second time I have painted her, and I wanted to go dark, but not all black.  Experimented with some rich purple and deep blue, and new metallics. She'll make a good vampire hunter or cultist bounty hunter. 

• By Rigel
      Last of my Crooked Dice shipment! I had no original intention of getting these when I looked through the site, but they were too good to pass up. Punky little sniper lady? Sure thing! Rastafarian with a chain gun? YES PLEASE. Gas-masked wanderer in a post-apocalyptic three-piece tweed suit and bandolier? DON'T MIND IF I DO!!

A turnaround for Seong-ja  the sniper: 

For the Babylon-battling Brother Jonothan:

and for Neville Kingston-Brown: 

And a group shot of all the Wastelanders to date:

• By Rigel
      The no-nonsense body language on this late Cold-War henchlady from Crooked Dice is priceless. She is Very Serious about her job. And apparently her job is to guard a Very Serious Door (80052. I've bought a couple of these in Bones and the floor always warps, but the arch and hatch are solid).

What's behind the door? Whom does she work for? These are questions for Man to ask and God to know. Me, I like to imagine she's from an alternate-history paramilitary branch of the Girl Scouts, and that door conceals psychoactive-laced cookies, the judicious distribution of which can topple governments. 

ORRRRR maybe just some Soviet minion guarding a weapons vault, but where's the fun in that.

• By Rigel
      From the Villains 3 pack from Crooked Dice: a mad scientist's mad scientist. Shock of hair, beady spectacles, manic grin, pet baby shoggoth.  I'd long lamented the fact that none of my mad scientists were specifically mad zoologists, but NO LONGER. 
      Again, kudos to @lexomatic and @paintybeard for the tips.

Stolen and reverse-engineered Mi-Go technology has allowed remarkable breakthroughs in the field of Brainservants.

• Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)