Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Froggy the Great

Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

Recommended Posts

I haz acquired several things today, including pizza. Because today is a large Hawaiian pizza kind of day. With bonus free little tub of cookie dough, because I sat down and took their online survey right there in the store after picking up my pizza. :lol:

 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

I haz acquired several things today, including pizza. Because today is a large Hawaiian pizza kind of day. With bonus free little tub of cookie dough, because I sat down and took their online survey right there in the store after picking up my pizza. :lol:

 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Diced or Crushed? [Pineapple]

GEM

Pizza and Cookies ::):

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

Diced or Crushed? [Pineapple]

GEM

Pizza and Cookies ::):

 

 

Uh... *peeks in oven* Diced.

 

I don't think I've ever had crushed pineapple on a pizza before, but I'd be willing to try it. :)

 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OneBoot said:

 

Uh... *peeks in oven* Diced.

 

I don't think I've ever had crushed pineapple on a pizza before, but I'd be willing to try it. :)

 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

It is much better with crushed than diced.

Many years [decades] ago I was a Pizza Baker [college job] and we used crushed pineapple.

Not only does it bake up better [flavor wise], it's easier to get a good distribution with the same amount of pineapple.

GEM

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@OneBoot do you enjoy artichoke hearts with your pineapple on pizza? I do. It is a delightful sweet and salty and cheesy combo. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find pineapple and pepperoni is a good combination. You get the sweet and salty and just a hint of spices. Also oily but pizza should always be a little bit oily ::P:

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cyradis said:

@OneBoot do you enjoy artichoke hearts with your pineapple on pizza? I do. It is a delightful sweet and salty and cheesy combo. 

 

After hospital food* that sounds soooo good.

 

But some in my family would probably consider it heresy.

 

 

 

 

*to be fair it was not terrible

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pingo said:

 

After hospital food* that sounds soooo good.

 

But some in my family would probably consider it heresy.

 

 

 

 

*to be fair it was not terrible

 

Sir Cyr hates the pineapple part. I think he's wrong. 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Thes Hunter said:

I don't know if I can imagine a Bones Kickstarter without @Reaperbryan. I do not envy anyone who has to fill his shoes (even if they aren't his stanky shoes). 

post-3313-0-36512600-1436552100_thumb.jpg

Thank you, Reaperbryan, for honoring our pact. You are a scholar and a gentleman!   I enjoy this prize immensely, and will treat your shoe with the honor it deserves.  Moreover, any evil clones I make from traces of your DNA will be programmed so they will NOT eat your brains. 

  •  
  • Like 6
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ShadowRaven said:

crushed isn't nearly so nice on Pizza. 

 

5 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

It is much better with crushed than diced.

Many years [decades] ago I was a Pizza Baker [college job] and we used crushed pineapple.

Not only does it bake up better [flavor wise], it's easier to get a good distribution with the same amount of pineapple.

GEM

 

When we do our little homemade pizzas (on English muffins ^_^ ) we use crushed, because it stays put on the small mountain of toppings better. :lol:

 

5 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

@OneBoot do you enjoy artichoke hearts with your pineapple on pizza? I do. It is a delightful sweet and salty and cheesy combo. 

 

Never had artichoke hearts on anything. I've only even had artichokes a couple of times, and liked them well enough.

 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, knarthex said:

post-3313-0-36512600-1436552100_thumb.jpg

Thank you, Reaperbryan, for honoring our pact. You are a scholar and a gentleman!   I enjoy this prize immensely, and will treat your shoe with the honor it deserves.  Moreover, any evil clones I make from traces of your DNA will be programmed so they will NOT eat your brains. 

  •  

What evil weirdness is this?

  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

It is much better with crushed than diced.

Many years [decades] ago I was a Pizza Baker [college job] and we used crushed pineapple.

Not only does it bake up better [flavor wise], it's easier to get a good distribution with the same amount of pineapple.

GEM

 I think we will have to agree to disagree on this. I like diced because it gives a sudden mouthful of juicy sweetness

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bacon and pineapple pizza for the win!

 

A little late for it tonight, but tomorrow??????

2 minutes ago, Aryanun said:

What evil weirdness is this?

That is Buglip's prize for completing DDS2 in a goblin challenge from the great Kaiju....

Edited by knarthex
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cyradis said:

 

Sir Cyr hates the pineapple part. I think he's wrong. 

Explain to him that it makes for a healthy pizza

Pineapple is a fruit so it counts as a serving of fruit.

GEM

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...