Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Froggy the Great

Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

Recommended Posts

@knarthex Why did you quote buglips' post from forever ago? The formatting went really weird on it, so it looks like you're the one who made the comment on the picture.

 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will get pancakes tomorrow.

 

Because after waking up at the ungodly hour of 7 AM in order to get fingerprinted by people who DO NOT appreciate the fact that I applied for 2nd shift for a REASON...

 

I will deserve pancakes.

 

It might be easier to just not sleep tonight.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, knarthex said:

post-3313-0-36512600-1436552100_thumb.jpg

Thank you, Reaperbryan, for honoring our pact. You are a scholar and a gentleman!   I enjoy this prize immensely, and will treat your shoe with the honor it deserves.  Moreover, any evil clones I make from traces of your DNA will be programmed so they will NOT eat your brains. 

  •  

But they won't be the Right Clones.

For that you need the opposite hand [foot] shoe.

GEM

6 minutes ago, ShadowRaven said:

 I think we will have to agree to disagree on this. I like diced because it gives a sudden mouthful of juicy sweetness

Try it with BOTH!

GEM

Almost any pizza with pineapple is preferable to one without.

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ShadowRaven said:

 I think we will have to agree to disagree on this. I like diced because it gives a sudden mouthful of juicy sweetness

 

I belive my first encounter with cookd semi-savory pineapple was at a Chinese restaurant in Cambridge, Mass., and I have to have been less than four years old. It was certainly an appealing way to serve it.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Figures. Work goes kerssplooie and so does the face of Reaper.

 

Back workin' the OT. I really hope I get this Friday off still. Not liking the madness that my workplace has become.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pingo said:

 

I belive my first encounter with cookd semi-savory pineapple was at a Chinese restaurant in Cambridge, Mass., and I have to have been less than four years old. It was certainly an appealing way to serve it.

Pineapple chicken balls perhaps? That is a personal "westernized Chinese" favourite 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The juiciness of diced instead of crushed pineapples can be preserved in a pizza. Take the toppings and toss them with the cheese, instead of lying them on top of the cheese. The cheese then can protect the juices during cooking, instead of letting the pineapple get dried out.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

@knarthex Why did you quote buglips' post from forever ago? The formatting went really weird on it, so it looks like you're the one who made the comment on the picture.

 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

because people were talking about filling @Dr. Wyrm's shoes....

 

and I thought it would be fun....

 

can't help the formating....

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, knarthex said:

I wish I new my @$$ from my elbow when it came to IT....

 

I would apply for a certain vacancy.....

I'm not an IT guy, but believe me when I say this: Google is an invaluable resource.  It's generally how I get my SQL done.  Well, Google and randomly changing parts until the query works.

  • Like 5
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
2 minutes ago, Humansquish said:

Fruit was not meant to be cooked.

Apple pie, blueberry pancakes, cherries jubilee, peach cobbler, bananas foster, oatmeal raisin cookies...

 

Tortas, streudel, donuts, jellies, jams, and compote.

 

Cranberry relish at Thanksgiving with the apple walnut stuffing.

 

I say you are wrong.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aryanun said:

Apple pie, blueberry pancakes, cherries jubilee, peach cobbler, bananas foster, oatmeal raisin cookies...

 

Tortas, streudel, donuts, jellies, jams, and compote.

 

Cranberry relish at Thanksgiving with the apple walnut stuffing.

 

I say you are wrong.

 

Okay, I confess that I don't like many of these things. Raisins do not belong in cookies; they are liars and deceivers tricking people into thinking of chocolate. Jams and jellies are fine. Apple pie is fine but the rest of that first line is straight out for me. 

 

Fruit schmears are tasty. Some fruits are fine cooked. And they can make delightful sauces. A lemon-berry chicken with dark chocolate pasta is soooo good. Marinade the chicken in a mix of pureed berries, butter, and lemon juice, then roast it. Om nom nom. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...