Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

Froggy the Great

1 hour ago, Zink said:

Turns out I was right about the bacon clothing. Only took a couple minutes of clicking on random youtube videos for it to pop up again. Yeah, I'm kinda bored right now but don't feel like getting up.

20171218172310_94935.jpg

But....but...that just LOOKS like bacon, it's not really real for real bacon. ::(:

14 minutes ago, Flamehawke said:

Sorry for long silence. Moved again. I was getting to know my new area, getting cozier with a really good friend and finding a job.

For those not on the book of faces... I just got engaged recently.

Also now plotting how to set up a mini painting station as I have very little space, but my fiance wants to learn as well!

Welcome back, and congratulations to you!

• Like 4

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. I almost forgot. I found Aonghus a new home. While we were without a vehicle the brother of our landlord took care of him and the cats. He fell in love with Aonghus and vice versa. He has already advance Aonghus' training further than I was able to in four years. He asked if he could just keep him. We agreed as Aonghus has always favored men more.

Same night. He bought Aonghus a kennel sized for a Great Dane. Purchased $500 dollars worth of dog items from Amazon, bought him premium dog food, and signed him up for Bark Box. I think he is going to become a very spoiled dog

• Like 9
  • Haha 5

I'm sorry to hear it, but I'm glad as well. It sounds like it turned out to be a very good situation for all involved.

38 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

*speeds through the thread, still wearing bacon costume* Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

>sniffs the air<

>doesn't smell anything<

>ignores it<

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

But....but...that just LOOKS like bacon, it's not really real for real bacon. ::(:

Yeah, it's a bit disappointing but there should be less problem with predators.

3 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

>sniffs the air<

>doesn't smell anything<

>ignores it<

Need to add some scent to your costume Pezler. Unless you're not looking for that kind of attention.

Had another round with my lovable cousin about fences and cows. Even though I haven't been seeing any sign of my cows being on his land he reported me to the local municipality and wanted them to take action against me. The Reeve is also a neighbour of both of ours and a friend of mine. He's had bad experiences with my cousin in the past. My cousin said that my cows had been on his land for 5 years (yes years) and he was tired of it. The reeve said, "so your telling me that you've had a problem with your neighbour for 5 years and you've yet to fix any of your own fence?" He was laughing telling me about it. He said my cousin turned bright purple and nearly choked. A little stressed and pissed off about it but between me and the local authorities we have a plan which will settle things legally and hopefully give my cousin a heart attack at the same time.

In a half hour I need to drive 150 km for a kids hockey game. Not really looking forward to it. 

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

I'm sorry to hear it, but I'm glad as well. It sounds like it turned out to be a very good situation for all involved.

>sniffs the air<

>doesn't smell anything<

>ignores it<

* stops for a moment, rolls around in bacon grease, runs through again at quickling speed*

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:
20 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

>sniffs the air<

>doesn't smell anything<

>ignores it<

* stops for a moment, rolls around in bacon grease, runs through again at quickling speed*

>Gets up and gives chase for a few moments<

Waitaminutehere!! This is the weekend, I'm supposed to be relaxing.

>sets traps for the fast moving bacon<

That should do it.

Careful where you step, everyone!

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Flamehawke said:

Sorry for long silence. Moved again. I was getting to know my new area, getting cozier with a really good friend and finding a job.

Also now plotting how to set up a mini painting station as I have very little space, but my fiance wants to learn as well!

Congrats on your engagement!

Good to hear doggie has a good place!

A little note..your sig is showing the image.png.2b38fb4c64bbb5e9f2df525f9b9c0b8e.png

9 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

*** Pounces ***

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Flamehawke said:

Congratulations!  I was just thinking about you the other day, glad to hear things have been going well.  ^_^ 

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, Zink said:

In a half hour I need to drive 150 km for a kids hockey game. Not really looking forward to it.

I feel your pain.. sitting 125miles from home watching a hockey game..  and the roads aren't getting any better out there..

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Flamehawke said:

I can't figure out how to adjust my siggy again...

Yeah. Aonghus is happy and I have been informed when we have a place of our own that I can I have a new kitten of my choice.

I was missing all of you and had to hop on

Your sig is down because of the new Photobucket policy ( which S#$$)

You might want to just upload a pic from your PC in your signature.

Go to your Account settings, to signature and remove the old one and just copy paste one from the PC.

• Like 2