Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

Froggy the Great

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

Don't know about the mustard, haven't tried that combination with mashed potatoes and sausages,  but... drools.

The mustard is for the sausauge

Sometimes people make a little dent in the mashed Kale and pour some gravy in...

4178556717_f78bcfb56b_z.jpg?zz=115525982417_e299fc69a5_c.jpg

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 10

Kale is not something I'd generally choose to add to my potatoes. I mean, I'd try it if someone else made it, but... 

Okay, walk in the park with the dogs in the rain complete. Now I guess I should study some more, since I didn't do any yesterday. 

• Like 5

Woke up and played some video games. Now contemplating some hobbying. I ran into a snag with my swatch notebook. I was listing colors and skus and came to pale olive but the picture says swamp green but there's another color called swamp green... So I need to figure that out soon before I forget about it. But I made 10 pages of grids yesterday. I need about 40 for all the reaper colors.

Edited by SparrowMarie
  • Like 7

home again!

Captain con went well for the most part, played a bunch of random board games, got to be a bigmek in an all ork rogue trader game, played a bad game of pathfinder, and ran a very improvised game of starfinder.

Also may have picked up 20 or so minis to paint...

• Like 8

Hobby time squeezed in! Painted a bit on the dwarf I'm working on, and washed the Frostgrave beasties I cleaned the flash and mold lines off of the other night. Now to walk the dogs, then drive to the Bronx to watch some commercials. 

• Like 9