Hoe did this hyphen?

Stupid phone. How did that happen? 

Edited by pcktlnt
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

Hoe did this hyphen?

Stupid phone. How did that happen? 

Trying to clean the dropper tip of gunked up crud and it spattered. Washed it out real good and feel fine, so my immortality is still intact. For now.

• Like 9

53 minutes ago, Sophie was taken said:

Trying to clean the dropper tip of gunked up crud and it spattered. Washed it out real good and feel fine, so my immortality is still intact. For now.

I keep a couple of corsage pins with my dropper paints just for such jobs.

The large "knob" on the one end makes it easy to push the sharp end through a clogged tip and then it is just a couple minutes or less work to get the clog worked loose from the tip.

Glad to hear that you are OK.

Since Reaper and most other paints designed for minis are water based acrylics you should be all right with just water flooding to get the splatter out.  If you feel any residual discomfort tomorrow you might want to pick up some eye wash/saline solution at the local drug store, as well as have somebody do an "eyeball check" of your eyes to see if a trip to the ER is in order.

GEM

• Like 8

Powered through here with a dripping nose and foggy head to finish up my walls. This corner just lacks brushing the wood bits of the windows. And then I'll only have the floors to do. Hurray.

Should finish tomorrow--minus, due to rain all day in the forecast, the Dullcote, which I'm hoping will help prevent paint rubbing off where the floors fit to the walls.

And then I have to spend the weekend seeing what all I need to get the PF game rolling, because we're apparently trying again. Stand by for more dismal failure. But I know I need the tombstones immediately, along with the coffins and whatnot from that B3 expac. Would love to get the fences but doubt I'll get to them. Ditto the fireplace from the town add-on. Gonna do up the Bombshell small elementals, if I can get them primed, though I'll probably only use one of them. But I've been wanting to get them done. They're very fun.

Got plenty of skellies (though I originally intended to use this as an excuse to get into my Partha Guthrie skeletons... stay patient beautiful little ones), and I'll prolly let some kobolds stand in for gremlins. Bring some gobbos for wilderness shenanigans and have a few bandits on hand. Throw in the grizzly bear. And that should get us a session.

But then of course there is the most serious business of making notes for all the people of the village....

• Like 8

9 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

So, I'm pretty sure I got a phishing scam phone call.

Reason 1: It was a recording

Reason 2: The beginning of said recording was cut off in the voice mail

Reason 3: The recording told me that "the local COPS" would be looking for me. Maybe it's just me, but 'local Police' or 'local law enforcement' sounds more professional, and would be the proper terminology.

Reason 4: Before I take any legal action, I should call <their number>. Lady, you just told me the cops are looking for me, the FIRST call I'm making is to a lawyer.

Reason 5: (Actually the most important)  I haven't done anything wrong.

Just in case, though: When you guys bake me a cake with a file in it, I like chocolate.

Got Ya! One Chocolate File coming up!

2 hours ago, Sophie was taken said:

Auuugh I got paint in my eye :blink:

Am I gonna die?

Depends.

If it is Pure White, Tropical Blue or something like that, No problem.

if it is something like Vampiric Skin, Undead Flesh or something like that, you're done for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

8 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Hmmm, how about an apolitical political cartoon?

launching-money-into-space.png

Yes, that really was Torsten Neubert's answer.... (In Danish, mind.)

Seems like a pretty straight forward answer..

The Auld Grump

If they're being honest, that's the hope of every engineer and scientist on anything involved in any rocket launch.

Also, picked up a PDF of Vornheim. I need to find a book copy, I think. Even the PDF tells you that the way it was originally laid out to take advantage of the physical medium. Don't know that I want to order direct from the publisher, though, because even though it comes with a free copy of the PDF(which I just bought anyways) it's also priced in Euro, and I'm assuming ships from Europe. Which means it's a pretty danged expensive 64 page book when all is said and done...

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Unruly said:

Also, picked up a PDF of Vornheim. I need to find a book copy, I think. Even the PDF tells you that the way it was originally laid out to take advantage of the physical medium.

While tha’s true, I recall that being mostly a few drop charts, and printing them out for use might be a usable compromise.

18 hours ago, Pingo said:

Welp, back to pix of people on bikes ...

Did you want modern bicyclists, or historic? I enjoyed Herlihy’s Bicycle: A History, which I picked up when getting back to riding a few years ago...

• Like 4

Bah, first day this week where I have the chance to have a good paint, and I've given myself a serious case of noodle arms doing today's exercises :down:

• Sad 8

So, I have been informed that my girl has to attend a farewell dinner for a coworker tonight, and youngest vixen will be out as well.

That leaves me in the position to spoil oldest vixen rotten!

Ha, serves them right!

I will bring her sushi fresh from the restaurant.

Tomorrow my girl and me will visit the Pasar Djempol ( Indonesian market/fair) and we will have dinner there and watch the shows.

I will stock up on Indonesian herbs and incense.

If I get lucky there might be a nice Asian Dragon statuette which I can use or a Buddha or something which can be used as a statue for the hobby.

Sunday, friend's birthday.

Now, let the weekend begin!

Just a few more hours!

• Like 9

9 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

Oh, goody. It's finally March. :angry:

So sick of cold weather.

I agree. This constant it's nice out...oh wait, now it's snowing,....and now it's nice again and now it's snowing again thing has gotten pretty old.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

image.png.cf0059cd14119e3cb24758f4e1e906c5.png

Huh, a fish tank I'd thoroughly enjoy cleaning.  (I used to have three? fish tanks, all freshwater, one cracked, and the other two I got tired of maintaining) 

1 minute ago, Glitterwolf said:

First Spring-like weather this weekend over here.

Sadly, winter still has an iron grip over here.  Whooo, waking up to -22C windchill! 

On the flipside it's Friday! 

• Like 5

It's not quite that cold where I am, but it's definitely very winter like.

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 4