Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh man. So I haven’t been able to be around much the past couple of weeks. That’s because I have been busting my elf to tackle the tremendous work backlog that I had piled up in folder after folder af

I'm going to miss "Reaperbryan", but I'm really happy for my friend Bryan.   10/10 would let fire me out of an airlock again.

So, the last thing I posted here was that we were safe and sound back from the sci fi convention. Which was essentially true.   Let me start by saying I’m fine and home resting now.  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Pingo said:

I have had physicist / stage magician friends who grumpily amended the original to

“Any sufficiently advanced science that you do not understand is indistiguishable from magic that you do not understand.”

True... very true...

I had a friend of FB, who tends to post the stupidest things on FB that can be disproven with 3 seconds on google (which I do for her, and then share it) post publicly that she's no longer going to share that crap, since she's tired of being talked down to and made to feel stupid. :mellow:  I *know* she was talking about me. I... kinda don't care. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
Just now, Crowley said:

True... very true...

I had a friend of FB, who tends to post the stupidest things on FB that can be disproven with 3 seconds on google (which I do for her, and then share it) post publicly that she's no longer going to share that crap, since she's tired of being talked down to and made to feel stupid. :mellow:  I *know* she was talking about me. I... kinda don't care. 

Whoah, someone on the internet that is willing to learn.  Wow.  Log that sighting.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
3 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

No, that's just his happy face.

Kind of hard to tell, when you have a face like a dehydrated pear.

The Auld Grump - when Vampire LARPing, I tend to play the nos....

Aren’t they called Nossies? Or is that one of those European LARP things?

• Like 3