Silervane's Minivember

Ok I decided to give this a go, with no expectations of actually succeeding.  Also, rather than spam @SparrowMarie thread I thought I start my own.  Day 1 and Day 2 were me painting up 2 of 5 Bones Ghast in an attempt at using the shaded basecoat method.  Each took about 2-3 hours and I didn't clean up one much.  I then decided that they need a better base so I threw the 5 on a base and added some sand and stone to the existing base.  I then decided that I wont include painting the base in my modification to the challenge.

Day 1 and Day 2:

miniVem_03b.JPG.888a8e8183e4fc58ef5a02d7c7abd162.JPG

Day 3:

Today I didn't get much time.  And tommorrow I will not get any time.  So I started some of the Massive Darkness chest's.   I also finished sealing up 8 more chests that I finished up last month and 4 of the last 8 Zcide NPC's I need to finish.  Here is all I got done.

miniVem_03a.JPG.bac402fdcf97a46d34318950491f416a.JPG

Thanks for following along in this attempt to force me to paint fast and free.

Edited by Silvervane
Tags
  • Like 11

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh, I had plans to photo this everyday.... Alas.  So I have finished all the Massive Darkness chests (They all have a coating of gloss coating, photos tomorrow).  I then finished up 5 of the Zcide BP Runners.  Here is a shot of the finished Runners, still waiting their protective coating.

miniVem_04a.JPG.73893fb2fe3334a4f84caf6719195961.JPG

That puts finished mini count up to ... 18 (5 zombies, 11 chests, 2 Ghasts)

I also made some progress on my Zcide Season 1 Abomination today.  Trying to decide on the shirt color.  Originally though white, but now I'm thinking it's not enough contrast.

miniVem_04c.JPG.dc6bc011defc9f9c23ba4f7776dc3aac.JPGminiVem_04d.JPG.f278921a5fa45c11152bfae3b4f6fba3.JPG

• Like 9