03774 Tengu Warrior WIP (final step)

Wow...it’s beautiful as is but the planned additional details add another layer of amazing. I especially love the sash colour change, it really makes a big difference. 

Thank you for showing your process with this. I don’t know how well doing markups in photo software would work for me though, I fear I’d get distracted adding “deal with it” sunglasses onto every figure. ::P:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Unit04
      A set of minions to use in the VS version of the Batman game, I'm not sure where the Ghost Dragons are from or who they owe their allegiance to.  They have a samurai aesthetic, though a bit more drab than the outfits I have seen.

• By Glitterwolf
      Artisan Guild Gryphkin Infiltrators printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Torii gate and lamps from Zenith/Kensei.

These are Tengu in my Asian themed project, Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon.
      WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/page/15/#comments

If you need to take care of a "difficult" target, bring out The Three!
      Two brothers and a sister, specialized in stealth attacks.
      Blade, bow or magic, whatever it takes, they will succeed!

• By Glitterwolf
      New KS from Zenith.

This will be a KS exclusive Set.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zenitminiatures/samurai-commanders-jinmaku?ref=backerkit_launch

• By Glitterwolf
      This is Bones Nakayama Hayato Iconic Samurai.
      I found his details a bit crude and decided to paint it as a statue for my Nippon Project.

Speed Paint with the Reaper Stone Triad.
      Scale 75 Decayed Metal, P3 Molten Bronze and Vallejo Verdigris.

WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/&page=10&tab=comments#comment-1829761

There is a legend that deep in the woods around Kyoto there stands a statue of one of Nippon's greatest warriors.
      If one would find it and paid respect to it the statue might bestow luck on that person.
      It is also believed that when the Empire is in dire need, the statue will come to life to fight once more to protect Nippon.

• By Mutilatedlips
      Looks sort of like a Tengu to me. This was part of the first batch of minis I had purchased a few years back. Re-discovered him inside my box of models to eventually get to...and finally got to the tengu. 

Couple of large pics

Normal sized

• Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 59 Guests (See full list)