Decided I wanted a beefy goblin ranger riding a warg. And also to get back into miniature sculpting and conversion. Overall he's a little larger than I originally intended (scale-wise), but I'm happy with the details I was able to get into it. Especially since it's the first conversion I've tried in a couple years. 

White = Bones figure

Gray = Procreate putty. 

Started the conversion in Sept. Added the base details shortly after. Currently the mini is primed and waiting for me to finish off a string of commissions before I can get back to it. Should be finishing him up in Dec. 

20170924_153105.jpg

20170924_153334.jpg

20170924_153203.jpg

20170924_153223.jpg

20170926_144203.jpg

• Like 20

Loving the harness you made for the warg. Goblin is great as well!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looks Awesome!

Welcome to the Asylum away from home!

There are a few of us that live / work in NYC, and we sometimes get together to paint with the New England folks....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, knarthex said:

There are a few of us that live / work in NYC, and we sometimes get together to paint with the New England folks....

That's something I may be interested in once I have some free time when home. 

(I do a lot of conventions so I'm often on the road)

• Like 4

As a question of etiquette for these forums. Should WIP, and finished photos of conversion pieces (this piece) stay in this post, or should seperate posts in the "WIP," and eventually "Show Off" boards be made and linked to this post?

Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

I usually post my conversions in both this section & the W.I.P. section; re, the Folks who haunt one are a different crowd than those that haunt the other. You'll get more feedback from the two posts.

AND your harness & Goblin are WONDERFUL creations...the Goblin has MAGNIFICENT ears.  More people should see your OUTSTANDING WORK.

• Thanks 1

The Wolf is already a SPLENDID looking piece. The potential for something truly special is there. This is going to be a fine project to follow.

• Thanks 1

On 11/29/2017 at 10:25 AM, lowlylowlycook said:

This would make a great piece for the next Bones KS.

Just saying.

Thanks, looking forward to getting more work in on this one after commissions are finished and shipped out. 
Maybe Reaper will be on my commission list in 2018, who knows.

(winks and nudges toward Reaper's hiring folk)

• Like 2