• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brianuk
      I think I have got the right mini name. He or she is from Fan Favourites. Painted simply, Scale 75 black metal, then a wash, then drybrush with Army Painter rough iron/rust colour. Tried to do a water effect on the base, layers of gloss mod podge with green ink and bits of wood from a log bag in the middle. 

• By Brianuk
      Enjoyed painting these and adding a bog effect to the base. A tan primer, brown wash, metal in rusted iron, clothes in Army Painter Griffin Blue, then a mixed green and brown Army Painter wash over the whole thing. Water effects base in usual way, gloss mod podge over paint, log bag sweepings, tufts. 

• By strawhat
      Well, I managed to fight my way back into hobbying...at least a little bit.  The wraiths were some of the minis I was anxious to get at, so I wasted no time.

I thought about doing the expected (black and grey), but that left me uninspired.  So I thought about ROY-G-BV-ing them.  But I didn't have any OYs that I thought would be appropriate.  So I just muddled my way through.

My apologies to Bob Ridolfi, your sculpts are wonderful and deserve better than what I can throw on them.

The new wood paints were brought out to work the haft.  
      Muddy Soil served as the base for Bloodstain Red and Clotted Red

Nightmare Black followed by Carbon Grey and Glacier Mist.  This was a little too close to the Blue Greys triad, I was hoping for something further off.

The robes were started with Coal Black, and then hit with Peacock Green.  Brilliant Green finished them.  The tabard was started with Pure Black, followed with Stormy Grey, and then finished with Cloudy Grey.

The robes were started with Pure Black, then followed up with Dark Elf Shadow and Dark Elf Skin.  This is one of my favorite combinations.

I love the Blue Greys triad.  Midnight Blue, Twilight Blue, and then a 50/50 mix of Twilight Blue and Snow Shadow.  I think this is my favorite.

I wanted a monument reminiscent of marble, so I started with Leather White, Pure White, and finished with Sparkling Snow.
      The robes were done with Regal Purple, Monarch Purple, and Royal Purple.  The difference is a little more obvious in person, but I was having troubles with the camera.
    • By giyomuSan
      Hi guys, I just finished that big guy :)

• Who's Online   8 Members, 1 Anonymous, 90 Guests (See full list)