buglips*the*goblin

Guindyloo and Buglips paint DHL 03100: Thanis the Bonecaller

Just to add to this & show the goblin isn't as clumsy as he appears, I had this figure at one time & the staff broke on mine as well. It's a weak point in other wise fantastic figure. Something to watch out for if you take on this figure yourselves! Onward!

• Like 14

Thank you both, I love this!

On a sidenote, I accidently clicked on "Ignore Signature" from Buglips.

No idea what that means or how to restore it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

On a sidenote, I accidently clicked on "Ignore Signature" from Buglips.

No idea what that means or how to restore it?

Go to the very top of the forum where it says your name in the top right corner and click on it. From the dropdown, click on Account Settings. The Overview section should be the default view and to the right of that screen, it will say "Other Settings" click on "Ignored Users" below that. It will list Buglips under your Ignored Users section with a note that you're ignoring his signature. Next to his name, click on the little Gear and select to stop ignoring him. You will then be able to see his signature again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      So now that we know who won the Game of Thrones and ended up sitting down...

Dragoth the Defiler on Throne. Just look at the strength of that undead overlord! Holding his sword casually in the air with his arm outstretched, Darth Vader-style!
      This mini is from the second Bones kickstarter core set. I based it on a 50mm round lipped and put some black flock around it. Looks good!
      This one can also do double duty as a Charnel Throne scenery item for my Age of Sigmar Flesh Eater Courts Army.
      The sword simply would not stay glued to the skull I placed the tip at. That is the power of Bones plastic memory for you. I should have heat treated the thing to position it correctly before painting. Oh well. No matter.
      Reaper makes a metal version of this that presumably predates the Bones 2 kickstarter, and that has a vampire's head instead of a skeleton's skull. I wonder why they changed it to a skull for the Bones version?

"Ah! We meet again! And I see your sword is as big as mine!"

77201 Dragoth the Defiler
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 2 KS 2013
      Sculpted by Bob Ridolfi
      Bonesium PVC.
      50mm round lipped base

• By Adrift
      Terezinya was painted up to be a vampire character in my dnd game, the rest are fairly self explanatory. 

The translucent green Bones were given a coating of Grass Green India Ink and then had details highlighted out. They're retained their translucent quality while having better detail visibility. 

• By Inarah
      A little Easter Sunday painting for the game table.  These were from Bones1.      They are risen! They are risen! Tell it out with fearful voice. They have burst the darkest prison; Let the whole earth feel remorse. Death is risen; man will flee!   My photos are as bad as my verse, sorry.     
    • By Rigel
      Oh, now this is a magnificently sinister sculpt (14137). Great for degenerate wizened necromancers in both the fantasy and pulp genres. That horribly hunched posture, bespeaking a life spent peering into books and graves. The horrible pinched face, dissolute yet censorious. The shovel and sack of scrolls. This guy is up to No Good, and probably not much Lawful or Neutral either. 

(Sidebar: The keyword "Jos Gebblar" with an "A" will get you a Mercenary Mage of much younger aspect. Perhaps Jos forty years earlier in his career? Or perhaps just before being aged prematurely and preternaturally by some ghastly and vengeful spirit. Who can say.)

• By Rigel
      Just a pair of rotty zombos I painted up in late 2014 or early 2015. I like them because of the period inspecificity: they work equally well as peasant fantasy zombies or pulp-era modern zombies.

The crouching one (Reggie?) looks particularly famished for braaaaaaaaaaiiiiiins. 

• Who's Online   32 Members, 1 Anonymous, 141 Guests (See full list)