• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iridil
      A couple of satifying quick paints for the table. 2 more dreadwolves for my pack and a wizkid imp with way more mould lines than I wanted to remove. They went quickly (less than an hour) and look good on the table - a refreshing bang for the buck for once. Are the masterpieces, Noooo... Are they better than white unpainted minis, Yes!

• By Iridil
      It only took me 35+ years to paint these....

Somewhere, in a box, are the tiny goblins which are the riders to these wolves. Paint job inspired by 72moonglum (mine are a rather poor second to the original I am afraid). https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/64325-ral-partha-goblin-imp-wolf-riders-kind-of-pic-heavy/
      I iincluded a shot with the Reaper Warg to give you an idea how small these fellows are. More wolves for the forest! And I finally painted them - wow

• By Glitterwolf
      EPIC Miniatures - Dungeon Explorer with Whip
      EPIC Miniatures - Wolf Sled
      Printed on Elegoo Mars with Elegoo Grey Resin.

Snow and Ice:
      Greenstuffworld Snow
      AK Interactive Ice Sparkles
      Vallejo Still Water.

WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79398-horde-of-the-north-glitterwolf-paints-barbarians-and-mammoths/page/5/

Lance Bucklesworth on an arctic adventure!
      What will he find when reaches the far North?
      He raised these wolves himself to pull his sled and protect him, will it be enough against the creatures roaming the frozen wastes?
      As he passes the last barren trees heading to the ever frozen plains he's got only one thing on his mind.
      To find the remnants of a lost civilization and retrieve the priceless artifacts they left behind.

• By Restless
      I'm a huge Okami fan. I've played the game end to end 5 times and I have it in progress a 6th time. I took Reaper Mini's Spirit Wolf and painted it like the white wolf, Amaterasu. Then I sculpted its iconic, flaming reflector out of green stuff and attached it to its back also with green stuff. Enjoy!

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of a 77341 Lioness. This Bones model was sculpted by Geoff Valley. I painted it as a Black (Blue) Panther.
      I kept the original base and sculpted additional high grass around to incorporate it to a larger 2 inches square base. The trees are dried roots.

• Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)