November/December RPChallenge

NomadZeke

I'm kinda on time!

Please see the main post here for rules, questions and general chatter, while using this thread to keep a list of links to your show-offs or show-off related comments in a single post: A reminder to please adhere to miniatures posting guidelines as usual.
http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/72577-resolutionary-painting-challenge-2017-chatterquestions/
All the information you need should be here.

Due to the revised format, there will be more than one bonus challenge available for this month. Including a "Hard mode" which Is some combination that may or may not have a source behind it.

Your challenge is: 9!

Bonus Challenge: The First!

(Is this a re-hash? I don't recall.)
Fall! Modify/paint a mini/minis to be falling/fallen. (Translate fallen how you will.)

Bonus Challenge: The Second!

December 14th is National Bouillabaisse Day.  For those unfamiliar, this is a Fish Stew from southern France. Paint a mini that incorporates a fish motif.

Hard Mode Challenge!
Under Wraps:
Paint a mini so that anything that any armor-weapons-cloth-etc looks like it's patterned wrapping paper. This is assuming a humanoid figure. Dragons or such apply the same challenge to the whole body.

Stop the presses!
Bonus, The third!
With the breaking news of our beloved space pope leaving Reaper - let's see what you can paint up as a tribute to him. Bonus points for actually making a "bryanzilla" mini accurate to the avatar.

Good luck

The game is made up and the points don't matter

Edited by NomadZeke
  • Like 5

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/15/2017 at 5:20 PM, Evilhalfling said:

I am taking a break from my usual bones and painting Kingdom of Death! 

1-2 starting survivors (did 2 in October) 

5- 6 survivors in rawhide armor

7-8 Screaming Antelope

9 unarmored but not unprepared  

10-11. White Lion (still in progress) 

December
1. Antelope Armor 
2. Antelope / Phoenix Hybrid Armor 
3-4. (gift echange)
5.  Watcher 
6. The Hand
7. Old Survivor statue 
8. young survivor 
9. unarmored archer survivor 
10. Leather armor survivor 
11. gold wyrmlng 
12-13. pillars good & evil
14. horned hunter
15.  Little girl with ax 

16-18 KD 3D terrain markers

um less time on hobbies next month. I think my work/play balance is off. 

Here's what I've finished in the last two months. Sorry for the bad quality group shot.

https://imgur.com/69DmCS3

The bugbear is a wizkids mini, and beside it is a reaper bones 77207: Dub Bullock and reaper bones 77206: Friar Stone.

The six on the left are part of my skaven blood bowl team. It took me forever to get started on painting them, and I decided to do red an green for Christmas skaven.

https://imgur.com/a/dYSoU

I just finished the space wolves yesterday, they didn't turn out great but I had fun painting them, and bonus blood bowl orcs above, which I'm not sure if I painted within the past 2 months.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.