Pingo

Aooooh! Werewolves of London: 02863 Female Werewolf (x2)

Where’s the Chinese menu?

———

also sad sad that my husband said “Warren who?”

Im sending Roland the Thompson Gunner to give him an education. 

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pingo
      Well, I've gone and done it. I got a YouTube channel and have started making a series of videos on matters of paint and painting.

Okay, I say "series of videos" all grandly, but at the moment it's one video and a planned syllabus. But I have more planned!

This is pretty much my first video ever. I was helped a great deal by my family members who have more experience in this.

The first video is a paint comparison, looking at one of the new Liquitex Acrylic Gouache paints (Quinacridone Magenta, PR122) and considering its suitability for miniatures painting.

Enjoy!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwonRqv0Xgk

• By 72moonglum
      Hi all!
      So this is my first posting since we got a new computer, so hopefully I can get the images figured out and in the correct size, et cetera.

This one is my third of my swarthy skinned triad of Rap Partha figures sculpted by Dennis Mize.  This is a Sorceress with Wand, another old figure probably from around 1979 from Dennis Mize's Children of the Night series.

I had lots of "parts" to this little lady and I kept adding colors so hopefully she's not overly colorful.  The last thing I painted was the crystal on her wand, and couldn't figure out what color to use.  Eventually ended dup with reddish, magma'y or something similar.

And with these old smaller 25 mm figures, I think I'm going to start getting into the habit of having a comparison figure, with the infamous US quarter I keep on my desk:

So anyhow, that's the figure of the day for me, will be getting back to the old painting board to hatch up some more concoctions of color soon!
      Enjoy and Happy Father's Day to all you groovy guys lucky enough to procreate!
      Mark

• By ttuckerman
      Felicitations on your personal solstice!
    • By Metalchaos
      Here's the last one from the Dungeon Dweller Wererat 07016 set. I named this on Darric. It was sculpted by Ben Siens.
      Painted up with Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and mounted on a 25mm round base.

• By Metalchaos
      It isn’t the full moon but it's wererat weekend anyways. Here's Bertar the Rogue dragging his loot back to the lair of the thief’s guild.  Here's Bertar the Wererat 07016 sculpted by Ben Siens. Painted up with Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and mounted on a 25mm round base. This mini is part of a three model set from the Dungeon Dwellers line.

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 70 Guests (See full list)