Kev!'s 14504: Saproling Warrior (InMiPaMo day 7)

Kev!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By kazmania7
      Haven't been able to paint much this last month and a half but did manage to squezze out a few.

• By kazmania7
      Havn't been able to paint much this last month and a half but did manage to squezze out a few.

Seek out the "Red Robin of Everwine Forest," they would surely know your quest and maybe of some help, said the sage.

• By Shredzilla666
      I bought this guy as a potential diorama subject, but he wasn't quite right.  I did a quick paintjob to get him off the table/out of the shame pile.  I recently found out how to make crystals out of sprue.

• By kazmania7
      I just finished her a couple of days ago, always wanted to paint her but never gotten around to it until now.

• By Inarah
      This is the Bones version of the iconic character, painted in a rather quick and dirty fashion. There was a lot of metal and chain mail, which I did not spend time on, and a few details which I picked out.  In retrospect I could have brightened up the armor some, but since she's likely to go on the table as a generic fighter I didn't feel the need to make her special.