Kheprera

Mind Your Manners; Darth *BONK!* AMA and Advice

*BONK!* is here to answer your questions and give badmost excellent advice.

5a033ce93e8ec_bonksophiet(1).jpg.dd04f33b1f59b4ad427fe5afd7bce106.jpg

Disclaimer: Not responsible for incidents, accidents, disability, dismemberments, bite marks, lumps on heads, death, random bits of cat fur or mummy wrappings, or monetary loss for following the advice of a mummified cat plush toy.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Yes. I have *BONK!*ed myself to ensure the proper strength behind each *BONK!*ing would not cause lasting damage and someone else used *BONK!* against me. Once. Only Once. :devil:

• Like 11

Just now, Glitterwolf said:

What is your favorite music?

I like all kinds of music, from rock and its various forms to classical, jazz, opera, musicals, bluegrass, country, zydeco, Asian, J-pop...

I grew up with my mom playing her piano to put us to sleep and have an appreciation for all sorts of music.

Easier to ask what I don't like, which is autotune garbage that is created for mass marketing without any real talent behind it.

• Like 6

What black magic was done to make the youngest Stark daughter turn into a nun? 

Edited by Cyradis
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Which fictonial character would you like to bring to life and why?

Unknown: Malicent E. Snowstar (see forum avatar). Because she's awesome

Known: Santa. The world needs more peace and goodwill towards others, and a figure that will work towards spreading it.

6 hours ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

Who stoled your pants??

Herr Oberfroschmeister.

6 hours ago, Cyradis said:

What black magic was done to make the youngest Stark daughter turn into a nun? 

It began before the books started, really, before G.R.R. had even an inkling of an idea. Deep in the bowels of the city known to be the unwashed hairy barbarian goblin armpit of the world. Many tried to stop the dark magic that rolled out of The Maze, but it was so dark and twisted, as things from that dank haven called Sanctuary are wont to be, and it infested ideas and imaginations until it culminated into the fictional world we read and watch today. Thank Asprin and Abbey for that. The magic most foul, wrought by the slimiest of all, a barbarian chartruese goblin sorceror! Run, while you still can.

6 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

What's some sage un-advise?

Not running when advised to do so.

6 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

?

Ahh, now I get it!

Speaking of "getting it", why won't knarthex get BONK'D?

He wants it too much.

Edited by Aryanun
Bleepermaphriknasser
  • Like 13

13 minutes ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

If *BONK* was a character, what race/class/alignment would s/he be?

Mummified Cat/Fighter/Chaotic In Your Face

7 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Favorite Food?

Sushi

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.