Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Warnings first, this image is linked for nudity. I would like to ask for advice on this mini. I might be finished or I might have to go back and paint her all over again. I wanted her to look like bare wood, like raw lumber because she is part of the tree. I wanted it to look kind of like she was the inside wood of the tree coming out through the bark but I think she ended up looking a little like regular skin. So my question is does she look okay or should I paint her green instead to keep her from looking human? Thanks for any advice you can offer. Please also be advised, it isn't the best image but it gets the idea across.
So the stars have aligned and Mudgullet has been released just in time for my group's Tomb of Annihilation playthrough. I'm planning on going for a simple, suitably froghemoth-y color scheme but have realized that my palette is lacking in the greens department. Oh, no!
So, time to remedy this. What should I grab from the MSP and Bones paint lines to give me a good selection of greens, while limiting the number of colors I need to buy (maybe 3-5 bottles this purchase)? What are some of the colors you folk tend to reach for, with an eye towards versatility? The Power Palette is only as good as the swatches it pulls from, and it's been my experience that Reapers paint swatches are very hit or miss, unfortunately.
I hear horror stories about people getting frozen bottles of paint. Is there any way to tell if the paint has been frozen prior to using it? I was concerned about this when I did my holiday paint order, but it was a little unseasonably warm the day they were delivered. What does frozen paint look like & is there a way to salvage it if it has been frozen?
Welcome to Getting to Know you, September 2018 Edition.
Here are the roolz, copied directly from @Crowley's post from last month
1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
1.5. Should I be unable to post a question for the day a crack team of deputy quisitors, former quisitors, and random forum members are all chomping at the bit to step in and take my place...
2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
3. Questions are going to be posted between 6AM and 8AM EST
4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me.
5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why are always fun).
7. Weekend questions may take the form of two or three day challenges, often starting on Fridays.
The most important thing is to have fun! In fact, its now mandatory
Who's Online 39 Members, 4 Anonymous, 185 Guests (See full list)
- Seer of the Pitt
- Colonel Kane
- Dilvish the Deliverer
- Chris Palmer
- Green Eyed Monster