Mind Your Manners; Darth *BONK!* AMA and Advice

Kheprera

46 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

If that is true, how have you enabled me?

@Vaitalla, aka Anne "Paint Goddess" Foerster, said the Pro Paint Silks and Satins line could be emulated by mixing MSP 09100: Pearl White with any color in the MSPs. This means colors like Fire Glow and Mandarin, can be recreated.

In fact, you can create you're very own silks and satins colors with this option.

Edited by Aryanun
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/11/2017 at 12:35 PM, Aryanun said:

@Vaitalla, aka Anne "Paint Goddess" Foerster, said the Pro Paint Silks and Satins line could be emulated by mixing MSP 09100: Pearl White with any color in the MSPs. This means colors like Fire Glow and Mandarin, can be recreated.

In fact, you can create you're very own silks and satins colors with this option.

Im... Gonna need to get more Pearl white!

Okay, should the movie version of the Fantastic 4 be part of the MCU, or the X-verse?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Crowley said:

Im... Gonna need to get more Pearl white!

Okay, should the movie version of the Fantastic 4 be part of the MCU, or the X-verse?

What's the difference? Really, imo, there is one Marvel universe. I stopped caring so much in the mid-90s when I stopped collecting.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Aryanun said:

What's the difference? Really, imo, there is one Marvel universe. I stopped caring so much in the mid-90s when I stopped collecting.

The MCU is the stuff with captain America, iron man, guardians of the Galaxy, Jessica Jones, Agents of Shield, etc. It's a different movie universe from the x men movies. 

Crab cakes, squid salad, cured salmon, or sea urchin?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Crowley said:

The MCU is the stuff with captain America, iron man, guardians of the Galaxy, Jessica Jones, Agents of Shield, etc. It's a different movie universe from the x men movies.

Funny, since I have comics where X-men have met the others. :huh:

8 hours ago, Crowley said:

Crab cakes, squid salad, cured salmon, or sea urchin?

Yes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aryanun said:

It has to do with the licencing.  Before Marvel decided to make their own films, they licenced other studios to make X-men, F4, and Spider-Man movies.  So the characters from those can't be used in a Marvel movie as these other studios still have the rights.

Don't you think Marvel would do a better job with these franchises?

• Like 4

On 11/11/2017 at 11:35 AM, Aryanun said:

MSP 09100: Pearl White added to the paint wish list. Any other paints you'd recommend and why? Getting ready to make another order and may have money for something I wasn't planning on.

5 minutes ago, Aryanun said:

Yes.

Is there actually any rationality or continuity in any of the comic universes? Crossovers abound.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

It has to do with the licencing.  Before Marvel decided to make their own films, they licenced other studios to make X-men, F4, and Spider-Man movies.  So the characters from those can't be used in a Marvel movie as these other studios still have the rights.

Don't you think Marvel would do a better job with these franchises?

I think Marvel is full of troll dung.

23 minutes ago, Zink said:

MSP 09100: Pearl White added to the paint wish list. Any other paints you'd recommend and why? Getting ready to make another order and may have money for something I wasn't planning on.

9187 Ultramarine Shadow

9105 Sparkling Amethyst

9026 Violet Red

9247 Saffron Sunset

9006 Fire Orange

9410 Dragon Green

9283 Old West Rose

Is there actually any rationality or continuity in any of the comic universes? Crossovers abound.

Nope

Edited by Aryanun
Jooopernooperloooolly
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Where can I find more of your grandmother's work? And possibly prints? Because holy moly, that's gorgeous!

Here are the other two I have:

20171117_185805-960x1227.thumb.jpg.ed7d6fcf380121e1b852b5e9bd5cbcc9.jpg

20171117_190138-2052x2747.thumb.jpg.fc01c404e5c9282cf9ec0066062e01dd.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2