• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nightwing
      Here is the Druid from the Grenadier Wizards box set, this one sans dart. Very simple garb on this guy. 

I don’t know what to think of this guy. He looks very 1st-level, compared to the Druid with Dart. His sword doesn't even have a cross-guard. How anyone can sword fight in those Smurf-like robes escapes me as well. I think this guy has a lot to learn. 

• By Nightwing
      This is the Druid with Dart from the Grenadier Wizards box set. The mini originally had a tiny little limp carrot-looking dart in his hand, which i always hated. I took the liberty of replacing it with something a bit more substantial. 

My daughter came up with the entire color scheme. I sometimes ask her to pick out the colors when i have no idea what to do. 

I don't know what the little critter perched on his staff is. Maybe some kind of little lizard friend? Or maybe just something carved on the staff?  Oh well. 

• By Nightwing
      This is the Cleric from the Grenadier Wizards box set. As with the sorcerer I posted earlier, this guy suffered from a sandblasting 25 years ago which gave him a slightly gravelly texture and eroded some detail. 

I modeled him after a Catholic Cardinal with the red and white robes and beanie. Having a priest with a snake familiar is a bit on-the-nose, don't you think?  

• By Nightwing
      This is the “sorcerer” from the Grenadier Wizards box set, circa 1980. As with most of my minis from this set, he was sand blasted a long time ago, which significantly eroded some detail. 

Trying to stay away from the usual wizards’ blues and blacks, i went with white. The orb he was holding was a challenge. I’ve not seen how to paint a proper crystal ball, so i went with reflected earth and sky. 

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Kev!

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 59 Guests (See full list)