Sign in to follow this  
Glitterwolf

50227 Dee Dee Astro Girl by Glitterwolf

Since I didn't have enough project already...

Here is a little something on the side..

Dee Dee Astro Girl.

Also starring The Bones Eye Beast who will reluctantly donate it's eyestalks..

DSCN8222.JPG

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 11
  • Confused 1

Thx all!

Vallejo Rotten White

Reaper Rosy Skin

Scale 75 Inktense Wood

DSCN8246.JPG

DSCN8247.JPG

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 10

Mixed some pinks and black for the worms.

Vallejo Terracotta for the ground

Scale 75 Inktense Black for the rocks

DSCN8277.JPG

DSCN8278.JPG

DSCN8279.JPG

• Like 8

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By knarthex
      So as hinted in my US Armored Company thread, here's the beginning of @Glitterwolf's Dragoons!

Some work on the Dutch tonight, PTRLs and C&Vs Had a problem with the wash I put on them last night, so had to re do the base coat. Tried a different wash, seen on one of the C&Vs, so need to try something else... Thanks for looking! SGT G   link to my US force

• By Inarah
      A pair of speed painted 3d printed robots I completed during my 4th of July Paint Binge.  I found the GW Contrast paints to be very good at covering large smooth surfaces easily.  The red one was from a KS project by EC3D. (and yes, it's missing an arm) I am not sure where my husband found the other one, but maybe Thingaverse.  

• By Inarah
      Speed paint job that I did as part of my 4th of July Paint Binge this year.  I was vaguely going for crazy Rutger Hauer from Blade Runner, with the white hair. 

• By Brianuk
      I have now completed a squad of these minis. I just really like the style of the power armour for each type of soldier. Nearly all the parts are Reaper and come on the sprues for the actual minis. However I did head swap the alien chap, taking a head from a space soldier from Bones 4. And the older gentleman ("everything on this damn Battlefield beeps...") has a head from Victrix Limited, who make ancient and dark age figures. 
      Paint scheme was ultra simple, a primer layer with Vallejo Early Green, a wash with GW camoshade, and black templar contrast paint for the guns. Scale 75 Viking Gold for the visors. I am playing around with free hand, for the numbers and decoration, am not very good at it but can always paint the areas white again. 

• By Brianuk
      I haven't painted a scifi mini for about 20 years, with the exception of the Zombicide Invaders game.
      I really liked the look of the Bulldog and Corsair power armour from Chronoscope, and because I can't help myself did both of them as female conversions.
      I did an ultra simple scheme for the armour (Vallejo "Earth Green - early") and then a GW camo shade wash. The heads are from Statuesque miniatures. The Bulldog pilot has Scale 75 African shadow as a base coat, highlighted up with Scale 75 Iroko (yellow/cream) and a final highlight of just Iroko. The textured base for the Bulldog is wall paper. 
      There is going to be a Scifi version of Frostgrave in the new year and am probably angling for that. 

• Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)