Sign in to follow this  
JGroeling

77609 Bonesylvanian Lou

Finished off this little guy as a break from other projects. Fun figure. Experimenting a bit with my brush on this one. Like how it turned out with some of the textures and colors, but not 100% if it captured well enough on camera. 

Think I need to build a mini lightbox to shoot my figs in. 20171113_002431.thumb.jpg.a2099c524fb97236d0792ffdf351cb03.jpg

IMG_20171113_005758_271.thumb.jpg.ffef74e60693c39d027688478b0b6c5b.jpg

• Like 19

Just now, JGroeling said:

Do it up. It's a fun figure as the Bonesylvanians all seem to be. 

Mine is metal, I also have a few other Chibi style minis.

Until now I only painted the Mermaid Mary..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Mine is metal, I also have a few other Chibi style minis.

Until now I only painted the Mermaid Mary..

Havent seen the Mermaid Mary one yet. I did order the Jason one online (metal) and have a bunch of other bones ones to play with. So they'll likely be popping up in Dec on the boards. 

7 hours ago, JGroeling said:

Havent seen the Mermaid Mary one yet. I did order the Jason one online (metal) and have a bunch of other bones ones to play with. So they'll likely be popping up in Dec on the boards. 

Here is my version I painted her a while ago ( had a different username then). This was my first Chibi I painted.

I have some more waiting, Lou, the other Fishman, Lon the Werewolf, Drak the vampire in batform and a large chibi from the D&D cartoons 80's the evil demon guy..

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/66457-mary-the-mermaid-by-glitterwolf-aka-underwater-greed/&/topic/66457-mary-the-mermaid-by-xherman1964-aka-underwater-greed/?hl=mary

• Like 1

Wow! The very well-controlled multicolored stippling on this figure is really effective at conveying an octopoidal effect. This is neat!

• Thanks 1