lowlylowlycook

Anyone else digging the new Oathmark plastics as much as I am

He showed my the all female warband, which is wonderful, and I like them.

But he NEGLECTED to show be the pack of bare chested bishonen wraiths. :bday:

img12713.jpg

Makes a nice match for the Reaper Bones Aerial Lesbian Orgy miniature.

03395_w_1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Wow, that necromancer in the middle has a nasty smirk.Not just evil, I suspect that he is a jerk, into the bargain.

In my defense, I didn't realize that the US Nickstarter had a second page, so I didn't know about the Night of the Bishi Dead. ::P:

Also... you want to use miniatures to make an undead strip show?

The Auld Grump - they actually do make a good mix.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Was thinking I didn't want a huge amount out of this one and it's still over a hundred bucks minimum. Malcor book, wizards and women. For extras I'm thinking about Malcor and his strippers (that's gonna stick in my mind from now on) and a rangifer shaman. Oldest son likes the coal man and glass spiders. It's good that we can but the monsters individually instead of only in the big bundle.

Should paint some more of our warbands. We've been playing Frostgrave occasionally since it came out and we have 1 fully painted warband and 4 partially painted.

• Like 3

I am getting the women warband (can't always ask for more martial females and then don't buy them) and the weird cupboard/desk monster thing.

Was thinking about also getting the old cultists, if it's possible to get them in one parcel.

I'm a bit sad the soldiers 2 preview is just the grey blobs this far. Everyone I have shown these to had a 'meh' reaction. But the older plastic shots looked similar in their group shots, and way better individual or painted.

• Like 1

You should be able to add whatever you want from their shop and have it ship with your Nickstarter order. In the first one I ordered a box of Fireforge sergeants for conversion fodder and in one of the others I ordered some Fireforge russians because I've got a large medieval russian army from various companies. The cultists are in my painting line up but I haven't decided on a base colour for them yet. They've been stuck there for years already.

• Like 2

Thing is I already went through the order process, because I chose everything I wanted from the Nickstarter. 

I later went through their whole selection and well, those cultists ...

I'll message them, if they do order fusions, it's great, if not, it'll spare my wallet some damage.

• Like 2

I just ordered the whole Nickstarter shebang.  Hubby asked if I needed any of those, I said I wanted them, he said ok.  He is a wise man!:lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nunae said:

Thing is I already went through the order process, because I chose everything I wanted from the Nickstarter. 

I later went through their whole selection and well, those cultists ...

I'll message them, if they do order fusions, it's great, if not, it'll spare my wallet some damage.

I've had a bit of communication with them over something like this on one of my orders. Their service is great and they will likely merge your orders. Doesn't hurt to ask even if I'm wrong. 

• Like 1

I did ask, the orders will be merged and I'll be getting a whole lot of plastic at the end of this year, to get my sweatshop  group of paiting friends ready for Bones 4.

I quite like the mage specters that will be released as strecht goals, most I like even better than the "alive" version of that figure. There are a lot of ghosts out there, but many of them are more generic. I really hope we'll get the Sonancer (with the flute), she looks so sad somehow. 

• Like 4

Got some of my dwarves and orcs onto the table playing a small game of GW's LotR game.

Dwarves_V_Goblins_1.thumb.jpg.af06fd0cedaac090f413c57327aa43ad.jpg

To the bottom left you can see the dwarven leader who fell down trying to show his men that he isn't too old to climb rocks.  The goblin leader to the top left is more successfully pointing out were the scum can best go to die.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

I'd LOVE to see them do a box of female dwarves.

...with beards, because a female dwarf without a beard is just a fat gnome!

If you are going to make a female dwarf do it right!

• Like 2

On 10/26/2018 at 5:15 PM, PaganMegan said:

I'd LOVE to see them do a box of female dwarves.

Oh, me too! Female dwarves that are recognizably female are a major draw for me.

• Like 2

Regency Space is my first setting with beardless, obviously female dwarfs.

Normally, non-dwarfs often have no clue, and think that there are no female dwarfs, or that the female dwarfs aren't allowed out of their homes. (Neither is true - they just can't see the differences that are so obvious to dwarfs. So obvious that they don't realize other races have a problem. Female beards are much finer and fuller. ::P:) I have a Social Trait for non-dwarfs that allows them to tell the difference, and gives a +2 to Diplomacy when dealing with dwarfs. (Like Discworld, being a dwarf is not necessary for being a dwarf - an adopted dwarf is a dwarf, even if he is six foot, has green skin and a mouth full of tusks. And, yes, the PCs will be meeting the fellow.)

In the Regency Space game, a lot of dwarfs shave. (When you work around heavy machinery, a big flowing beard is not a good idea.)

The Auld Grump

I need to get some of the Cultists - there will come a time when the party faces The King in Yellow....

And, wow... I just realized that I should get some of the soldiers for the Kids game - so the kids can make their own heroes....

The Auld Grump

• Like 4