• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, malefactus said:

It  certainly didn't take you long to blow off the rust. The Living Impaired Lad is a WONDERFULLY  horrifying creation, BEAUTIFULLY painted & based. VERY WELL DONE!

Thank you! This is actually a base I did with a Basius basing pad and green stuff. I meant to mention that fact!

21 hours ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

It looks great, Aaron! Very happy to see you getting back into painting again and especially posting your stuff around here, your work is amongst those that I really admire. 

Thanks Paul! I appreciate hearing that a lot!!

17 hours ago, Metalchaos said:

Wow, these colors work so beautifully together. You did and amazing job on this one.

It's a real pleasure to see some of your painted model again.

It's good to be back!

1 hour ago, Sanael said:

love that bronze...your brushwork is in great form!

Thanks Adam! I've got some serious work ahead of me if I'm going to get to the next level.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Adrift said:

Thanks Adam! I've got some serious work ahead of me if I'm going to get to the next level.

True, no matter what level you currently claim! You still have all the theory and technique, and it shows in this piece. Certainly you need practice to get back in top form, but I look forward to seeing how you spend those hours! 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      One of my favorite Fantasy races are the Undead, followed by Chaos and Reptilians.
      I already have my Lost World Project which tells a tale of Conquistadores, Reptilians, Dinosaurs, and a lot more. And has some Undead in Jungle and or Pirate style in it.
      My Shifting Sands project is all about Undead, Arabian and Egyptian style Undead.

This thread will be filled with my beloved Gothic Undead, Demons, Monsters and all things that go bump in the night.
      In my Lost World Project I tell an ongoing story, here I will post about all other dark things without coherency.
      There might be snippets of loose stories to accompany a mini or not...

I hope you guys and gals and creatures will like it.

Let's kick off with the critters I painted a while ago to get a feel of what is coming.

Enjoy! ( or not)

Bats and a Murder of Crows

EDIT: I will include some Bones and minis. The bulk will be metal and I want to give the project an oldschool vibe/.
      Preferred minis will be, Reaper, Grenadier, Ral Partha, Rafm, Metal Magic, Otherworld and Early Citadel.
      The Asian Undead will be from Zenith since I backed the Kensei Undead Samurai KS and will get their own thread.  ( Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon) and the Egyptian ones are in Shifting Sands Project)

EDIT: Since the 3D printing bug bit me, the bulk will probably become 3d printed now.

EDIT - Asked to merge my Undead Threads into one.
      Now CHILDREN of the NIGHT.

This is for all the Ghotic Undead and their friends like Werewolves/Witches/Demons etc etc..

Eldessa Necromancer

Ral Partha Female Vampire

Lurien and Aysa

Bat Demon

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone, here comes another set of Mousling. This on is 01512, Mousling Zombie. It was part of Reaper Artist Con 2010 Special Edition Figures sculpted by Gene Van Horne.

• By Inarah
      One of the first figures I pulled out of the Bones5 core set was this guy. Had fun doing him in non traditional colors. 

The flash made him look a little brighter than it really is. 

• By Inarah
      This is the Bones version of the iconic character, painted in a rather quick and dirty fashion. There was a lot of metal and chain mail, which I did not spend time on, and a few details which I picked out.  In retrospect I could have brightened up the armor some, but since she's likely to go on the table as a generic fighter I didn't feel the need to make her special. 

• By Inarah
      Classic old school vampiress sculpt by Sandra Garrity.  Rawr!  She's a bit petite by current standards, so I built up her base just a bit.  But, oh, how that cloak flies!  And the ruffles edges on her shroud gown!

I did the back in a cooler purple:

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)