Kate's minivember challenge

Kate

I decided to participate in order to try to make some headway on my vast collection of unpainted neglected minis. My sister was visiting so although I painted, I have not been on the computer until today. I got out a bunch of figures that I thought that I could finish. I started with some simple ones since I had company and so far am pretty much on schedule with 18 completed.

5a0f29e9998d5_minivemberfinished1accessories.JPG.37b93cc87acdf9aec37398e294d184a6.JPG5a0f29e9d732d_minivemberfinished2goblins.JPG.33296e3830ff7056964e07636c6fe396.JPG

I have torture chamber accessories, 12 goblins, and the goblin drummer and drum carrier from Bones 3.

Still on deck:

5a0f2a82809c6_minivemberlasttwoweeks.JPG.cbebf8fb9acbf53ce07b1110bc5f6f74.JPG

Thanks to my sickly dogs and my husbands use of electrolytes for his races, I have an unending supply of holders. What it really serves to do is make me go in and put paint on figures when I see so many ready. Behind those, I have a bunch of "shelf of shame" figures that are destined for the Thanksgiving Weekend Challenge. I am so hoping to get many figures off the table this month. And get better pictures going forward.

• Like 7

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic