Clear Colored Plastic Animals at Target

I saw these clear plastic Animals at Target today, and I thought I’d pass along the find thinking somebody might be able to use them for some kind of spell effect or magic animal. There were two sets at my store:  a dinosaur and a safari. They were $3 each, and located in the under $5 area at the front of the store.  The scale varied widely from animal to animal. Some appeared to fit with 28mm figures. 

075A2BFE-128F-4962-A115-F8C529EAFF33.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shadespyre
      A pair of Bones bears (or the bear Bones, if you like)

I tried to paint these from pictures of real-life grizzly bears. Every time I paint an animal it ends up with a chaotic riot of washes and highlights in different colours until it looks enough like the source images to satisfy me. I doubt if I could paint another one and get the same colour! The coat of the Dire bear is much coarser, which really shows in the photo (like the fine moulding line on the Cave Bear's face) but is less bothersome in more natural light.

I painted these as companions to my Stone Giant tribe, and you can see the frankly ridiculous diorama I built over here...

Stone Giant Tribe

• By Inarah
      By Velrock on Thingiverse.  I used a lighter winter color scheme for the pack.  I know they look all cute and fluffy but they are really vicious hunters.  I did these three as part of my July 4th holiday weekend Paint Binge. 

I used a combination of Secret Weapon bases and base inserts. 
    • By lazarp
      Sis and I painted two sets of these inbetween other stuff. Hope you like them!

• By Evilhalfling

Thief : Blue Ink base + black ink to show details  (least happy) 
      Cleric : angelic ghost or spiritual weapon spell.  Yellow ink + TMM 
      Ranger: painted by minispawn.  ill take it. Makes a great ghost 
      Wizard: nulin Oil + higlights of green ink  (fav) 
      Fighter: I only painted the base. (represents an invisible PC pretty well.) 

I should talk to @Doug Sundseth about this again, since he is teaching a class on it, probably today.  Not sure im happy with the set. 

• By Lidless Eye
      Mostly aimed at Frostgrave, Ghost Archipelago, and Rangers of Shadow Deep, here's some more completed miniatures from Reaper Bones 4.

Clever girls.

Ape Attack!

"But no one ever asks, Howvern?"

They're here to harass KoRn:

I'm a big fan of the tongue-lashing sculpt.

Dreadmere's Giant Leeches, painted up to be Purple Wormlings:

• Who's Online   6 Members, 1 Anonymous, 53 Guests (See full list)