• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Crissair
      So finally got the courage to post some minis that I have finished over the last few months. Here are some of the Yuan-Ti Nagendra metal minis I have always really liked. I have the archer and halberd still to paint up that I have from my most recent order, but am taking a break from the scaly creatures for a bit. I know I need to work on my highlighting but any other feedback is welcome. 

• By GodOfCheese
      Pictures cropped for nudity.  For uncensored results, see here.
      Although I don't think Mariliths are poisonous, I decided to paint her with coral snake colors, which was a bit tricky to get right.

• By Glitterwolf
      This is Vilthiss Snake Champion from Mierce's Banelords Range.
      Resin.
      Base is made with a Greenstuffworld Rollerpin some skulls and a few of Ristul's Fantasy Market's resin bugs.

After taking the pics I noticed a little too much purple gums on the upper side of the teeth, it's fixed.

He's part of my Lost World Project which you can find here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&page=154

This guy has some belts and buckles, If I didn't know better I would suspect it was a Klocke sculpt..

NEW PICS ADDED

Fixed the teeth and added a reflection dot.
      First 5 pics are the new ones.

• By Inarah
      Did a little painting today to calm my nerves before the con.  Experimented with several brands of metallic paint.  Photos are not great, but you get the idea. 

• Who's Online   24 Members, 2 Anonymous, 86 Guests (See full list)